SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] God mod outside tele

|Slick| {Trading}

This is just a suggestion and nothing more. I think that to prevent telecamping on combat surf, is it possible to make it so like players have god mode when they get out of tele for like 2 secs or something so that telecamping is not possible as I have recently seen many players telecamping on the server. There is also a lot of salt and toxicness in chat and mic after someone telecamps. Like i said it is simply a suggestion and nothing else.

Dont think would work becuase if people come threw a tele and is following someone its sort of un fair and if someone follows the other guy and the other guy still had god mode he still can live... Well its a smart thinking about this tohugh would just not work and if u go threw tele guy who came threw sits up there shots at another guy but other guy cant shoot back if u are mid fair or falling and try shooting soemone if not tele camping just falling u cant kill him yet..

But nice thinking to fix the problem of tele camps

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search