SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] draph 's Moderator Application

draph

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: draph

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139098920

Description of Yourself: I surf a lot, known well throughout the whole surfing community and I like to help people.. ^_^

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 20:05:15 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Everyday from rather 10 AM - 5 PM or 5PM - 11 PM.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: First Class, Raven

Players vouching your application?: I didn't really go around asking, they can vouch below though.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I just want to mute the constant mic-spammers that happen to strike while the admins are offline, although they do end up getting muted in the end, they still get to annoy the server for a while before it happens, and I'm usually on the server during these occurrences. I always respond to questions that are asked in chat and am able to help lower tier surfers with maps/stages. I actively surf on the server every day and have been in the community for a while and have gotten to know the everyday players and can freely communicate with one another.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:

- Fast response rate to inquiries
- Knowledge of rules and commands
- Experienced admin (4+ years)
- Initiative

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by draph
I just wanna mute people man..

+1 Seems like a nice guy talked to him a few times, seems like the kind of guy we could do with as a Mod

As someone just put this below i'll vouch for you, all you had to do is ask.

• Have at least two admins vouching for you.
Edited by Raven

2 +reps arent the same as a vouch and you havbe only stated 1 admin 

• Have at least two admins vouching for you.

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

I think @ draph  would be an excellent addition to the staff team, he has an exceptional knowledge of surfing, he is very active and almost always is on and is the sort of person the surf server needs! With his qualities, he will make the surf server the type of place where people go to relax and have a fun time and him riding the server of rule breakers is something all active players of surf know will happen if he receives this position. Good luck @ draph  and I hope you get accepted because, in my opinion, you would be a marvellous moderator that the Killzone Gaming surf server has to have! 

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, draph said:

lock please

but we cant find the keys :c

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search