SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Justin's Unban Appeal

jiggzy.

Your ingame Name: Justin

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170985439

Date / Time of Ban: Unknown

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Gyro

Reason for ban (if known): Unclear Map Game Orders

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unbanned as my actions to cause the 12 hour CT ban were unintentional. From my perspective I had thought I had given understandable rules for the map game 9 Colors however my timings were certainly not on point nor was my explanation. From this I have learned that a demo is always needed for the map game being played and the rules must obviously be clear. I have a good understanding of the Jailbreak Rules and I am sure this will definitely not occur again and I will have my rules for the desired map game clear and times organised. Obviously I am going to be a lot more careful for the future and make sure nothing such as this happens. Once again, this was a huge mistake made by me and I am sorry about it but I will be certain to never have such incident occur again.

This is the demo of what happened.

You didn't give 4-5 seconds and you didn't give demo/explanation. You basically freekilled 5.

I think you should keep your 12 hour CT ban, you have been a long time player you know how to do things and I would classify you as "Good/Experienced Warden". I know it was unintentional but you still need a punishment.

I wasn't the one that put the 12 hours on you but I'm gonna have to say -rep you should wait out your CT ban.

Edited by Ec1ipse

Justin you have been playing this server long enough to know how to warden. You are a great CT but things like this, silly mistakes do happen and you've faced the consequences. The demo clearly shows you now giving a demo for 9 colours and only allowing prisoners 1 second to prepare for the game. You then started to explain the game upon them dying. In my opinion you should stick the ban so its a -rep from me.

Да, тоа ебан

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search