SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

asd

barryburrtito

Current ingame name : Barryburrito.

What server are you applying for?: Killzone Gaming Jailbreak.

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com):

Where are you located?:Brisbane, Australia.

Do you have an ingame microphone?:yes (hyper x cloud 2).

How many hours on CS:GO?: 269.

How many hours do you have on the server? : approximately 38 (may be higher or lower) .

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I have read the rules multiple times especially when admins are on.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No but SpicyGloobs gave me 3 months V.I.P  :D

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: GimmeYoFries, Quint3n,Karmasaa

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be an admin on the beloved jailbreak server because i love the server and the community built around it and it is quite annoying/disappointing when i go on the server and there are no admins on to see people mic spamming, free killing, bullying, harassing other players and breaking the rules. This not only hurts the servers reputation but also ruins the fun for other players and that hurts a little insid. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I feel the qualities i could bring to KZG is a positive attitude, put a serious stop to mic spammers and rule breakers as well as assisting new players and actively resolve problems such as bullying or harassment occurring  

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think KZG is a great gaming community with a lot of potential if  the right decisions are made. The staff are great and i enjoy the diversity of server choice.

Extra (If any): My rank is 

ᎥᎷ 3ᎠᏀᎩ

• sm! locked this topic