SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Application For Admin - kennyT

kennyT

Current ingame name : kennyT

What server are you applying for?: KZG Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:138789142

Where are you located?: Melbourne, Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes I currently have a ingame microphone and it is very clear

How many hours on CS:GO?: Over 1050+

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): 133+ Hours and ingame my current rank/position is rank 8.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I have read the rules multiple times.

Have you ever donated to the server?: I haven't donated yet but i will once i have time (because of school homework).

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Wanted, Krizziii and Sandos

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be admin for KZG Jailbreak because everytime I seem to join jailbreak i don't see alot of Admins online and when there are no Admins on, people just seem to mic spam and people get annoyed very often and i am very active on KZG servers so that is why i want to be a Admin.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can make the KillZone Gaming servers very active and popular and maybe give suggestions for gamemodes, maps, items and other ideas that i come up with. 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think Killzone Gaming is a very chill, cool and active community and I just honestly think its a really good server to play on because you get to have fun and enjoy the game.

Extra (if any): If I am not on Jailbreak or any KZG Servers its probably im playing competitive or playing with friends or either doing homework.
I am trying to improve my current rank/position to rank and my current Match Making Rank is Gold Nova 1.

-rep, Barely any effort put into this application. I think your a cool dude but you obviously need to spend some time putting effort into the application.

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
-rep, Barely any effort put into this application. I think your a cool dude but you obviously need to spend some time putting effort into the application.

I have just updated this application right now but thanks for feedback and next time I will put more effort in what i write

-rep sorry dude I only see you on once or twice a week for short amounts of time also I think you need to put a bit more effort in
As a tip look at gimme's application for inspiration
Mag1c,

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
-rep sorry dude I only see you on once or twice a week for short amounts of time also I think you need to put a bit more effort in
As a tip look at gimme's application for inspiration
Mag1c,

I've actually played jailbreak alot total time :133hours+

just purely on the reason for why you want to be admin there are alot of admins for the JB server that may be playing on other servers at the time of an incident and if you connect to the TS you can easily get them to connect and solve problems. you need a better reason in my eyes.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

-rep mate sorry but i dont think ur mature enough to take the job, ur alright at times but ur abusive to other members of kzg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search