SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Pablo_Esky_Brah 's Moderator Application

Pablo_Esky_Brah

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Pablo_Esky_Brah

Your Steam ID: STEAM_http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331452358/

Description of Yourself: HI, Im 13yrs of age and wanting to be a moderator of kzg because i want to make the community bigger and better.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 01:34:09 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4 to 9 weekdays and all weekends.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: fr3ash
paradox

Players vouching your application?: damo313
jhasskins
lucid
the riddler

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: becuase i can make the server better by making sure everything is good on scout and everything is going the way it should be.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: another moderator, bmaking sure no one gets bullied and no one annoys people.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Hey bro!

I remember you on scout knives and you were really funny so +1

Just make sure you update your steam id!

+1, Reg on the server knows and respects the rules i believe the mod position is perfect for him

Edited by TheRiddler

Last Connect:

2 hours ago (Total: 740 Connects)

Connection Time: 03:19:38 hours

Did you reset your GameMe stats? I have seen you on before and you are a player ive seen around for quite some time.... But please add for info to this application as it looks very rushed and not thought through.

Thanks!

giphy (4).gif

I'm not siding with anything, don't really play Scoutz but whenever I have played you have been on. You haven't showed any of the things an admin does. You don't enforce the rules (when trying to do this don't be stupid...) and haven't heard you help anyone that needs help nor help new players. You should start working on these things and your chance will be better.

I'm neutral +/-

Listen to what @Thrasher said.

+rep really funny does everything good on the sever and has been a admin on my sever and really trusted

5 hours ago, Pablo_Esky_Brah said:

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Pablo_Esky_Brah

Your Steam ID: STEAM_http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331452358/

Description of Yourself: HI, Im 13yrs of age and wanting to be a moderator of kzg because i want to make the community bigger and better. i have had a lot of really good times on this server with these kzg admins and mods such as shaka fr3ash larko meeseeks merkhem paradox thrasher and heaps more best times would have to be with pugloaf and i would love to be accepted in to the kzg staff to be apart of admins and mods. i am gn1 gn2 rank 20 and up in scoutvknives. 

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 

Connection Time:03:19:38 hours

r you're appplying for?: 4 to 9 weekdays and all weekends.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?:

fr3ash
paradox

Players vouching your application?:

damo313
jhasskins
lucid
the riddler

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: becuase i can make the server better by making sure everything is good on scout and everything is going the way it should be.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: another moderator, making sure no one gets bullied and no one annoys people. having music votes 1hp bring heaps of fun to the server laughs and much more.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

ye nah you have been a pain to admins previously and then u continuously joined on an alt and ur bans on this account and ur alt add up to over a month -rep

When playing with you, you seem alright. Then as soon as I make a decision to either mute/gag someone, you instantly give me shit for it or call me a bad admin. I don't think he would suit the role as a mod. -rep

Edited by Guest

I want to see more comments from regulars and admins before I make my decision and give my 2 cents :) for example I agree with both fluffy and riddler at the same time. lets keep thread going

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

To all the people saying that he is funny and all that, I find this is not useful because we are talking about a moderator Application, not a comedian award.A mod has to be strict/domain, not funny. Just my opinion. I'm gonna give a neutral because I don't play Scouts myself.

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Haven't been on Scouts much in the recent weeks but from my past experiences with Pablo I don't think he is fit for a Staff role. I have found him annoying and pestering. -rep 

nosey never plays scout for one wolfy never plays scout or pyne they hardly ever play scout lately

-rep Try and be more mature on server and don't join in/ egg on people who are annoying admins and others. If someone is mic spamming tell an admin who is online or on teamspeak. These are the ways you show admins and other stuff that your fit for the role

Edited by Ironstrike
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 2 weeks later...

observed this too long now.. barely on compared to other candidates who play here as much as me yet been denied before.

SK doesn't need to be managed with mods as much as JB or minigames for example..  we do have very active admins and would rather have admins in sk for its tight and open-book regulars.

@My Name is Tito @THRASHER

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

Try work on some of the constructive criticisms provided before you decide to apply again. I recommend talking to @BuLLee prior to reapplying so we may consider you to apply for admin rather than mod. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic