SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

gimmeyofries here

the wage gap doesn't

Hiya!  :heart: 

I'm relatively new to KZG and its servers in which I've absolutely been having the time of my life so I thought I would hopefully give a brief introduction on myself. :)

I'm 17, A vegetarian and currently a sheep shagger (yeah I live in NZ.. hate me) and I'm le on csgo. I play comp for banter (I don't really care about ranks) so feel free to chuck me an invite and ill come play with you <3
If you're wondering why my name is GimmeYoFries, you're in tough luck cause I really don't know :angel: , you'll have to ask the 12v me (when I chose that name). The reason why I still have this name is honestly because I'm just too lazy to change it to something else and also because I've gotten so used to GimmeYoFries that even If I ended up changing my name, It just wouldn't feel the same. 

Another thing about me is that I have just over 3k hours on csgo (no life) and throughout those hours, I've played on various game modes such as kz,zombie,mg,surf and mostly jb (no joke, I've legit played over 1k hours just on jb alone.) In saying this, over the past 2 1/2 years, I made a long-term place for myself within a few communities (in fact, I already know a handful of you guys from VG/Dualism ;)) and now I've decided to be a part of the growing success of this community :D (also cause those communities died and I have nowhere else to go lol.) I've really been enjoying the community so far, the player base is great, the admins are great and its run by an amazing owner.      

If you wanna find me, you'll mostly see me on JB, sometimes on scouts/knives and rarely on ts, so come say hi or even add me on steam for some sick bantz.   :heart: 

Gimme ~~

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

13 hours ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

Hey @the wage gap doesn't, Welcome to the KZG forums ahahahaha.

Should come and play on scoutz some more ay ;)

nah dont wonna get pbanned for speaking

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg