SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Update wishlist

suhMikay

hey guys, this is just a my update wishlist that I want to see on kzg just to make the experience more "vibrant".

Firstly:

Make more name tags//
Personally, I've been on various servers that have pretty unique tags and that would make people look pretty cool.

Tags that you should add: KnifeBot, KZGFAMand make custom tags purchasable for 500,000 credits (really hard to get if you did not know).

Also please make gifting store items allowed to VIP's or lower players.

Secondly:

Add ranks//

I used to play COD2 and I was prestige 6 before I quit (highest was 10 before your stats reset or something). 

Adding new ranks for player statistics should distinguish from people who spawn kill to farm points to top 10, and actual players that can maintain a high kill death ratio.

I'm not going to elaborate because I believe that would just be copying the idea, but then again, game ideas come from other game ideas ;)

Thirdly:

Add the kill sound thing//

Not too sure what it is called, but I've been on servers such as reflex and matrix where if you get 4 kills someone says "RAMPAGE" or something.

Since it can be annoying to others, skyprah should add a plugin called !prefs where you can manage your preferences for the experience.

There isn't much you can add in !prefs since most my ideas that I originally thought of was already in !gameme, but whatevz.

if you want this to happen (if you play a lot of combat surf like me) msg skyprah or tag him in this post so he considers adding new plugins. 

sounds good

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

14 hours ago, suhMikay said:

Thirdly:

Not too sure what it is called, but I've been on servers such as reflex and matrix where if you get 4 kills someone says "RAMPAGE" or something.

Since it can be annoying to others, skyprah should add a plugin called !prefs where you can manage your preferences for the experience.

There isn't much you can add in !prefs since most my ideas that I originally thought of was already in !gameme, but whatevz.

This is Quake sounds, a lot of servers use it and its a pretty common thing to find, not sure if this would be a good addition to the server though

Edited by drugz
76561198094955365.png

On 5/26/2017 at 9:12 AM, drugz said:

This is Quake sounds, a lot of servers use it and its a pretty common thing to find, not sure if this would be a good addition to the server though

Yeah I meant quake sounds.

I guess having preferences to it would make it good. 

I feel the need of having it makes it such a great thing, or kzg could add it so it says it in chat?

Not really sure what to say but yeah something along the lines of that would be great :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-25 at 6:26 PM, suhMikay said:

hey guys, this is just a my update wishlist that I want to see on kzg just to make the experience more "vibrant".

Firstly:

Make more name tags//
Personally, I've been on various servers that have pretty unique tags and that would make people look pretty cool.

Tags that you should add: KnifeBot, KZGFAMand make custom tags purchasable for 500,000 credits (really hard to get if you did not know).

Also please make gifting store items allowed to VIP's or lower players.

Secondly:

Add ranks//

I used to play COD2 and I was prestige 6 before I quit (highest was 10 before your stats reset or something). 

Adding new ranks for player statistics should distinguish from people who spawn kill to farm points to top 10, and actual players that can maintain a high kill death ratio.

I'm not going to elaborate because I believe that would just be copying the idea, but then again, game ideas come from other game ideas ;)

Thirdly:

if you want this to happen (if you play a lot of combat surf like me) msg skyprah or tag him in this post so he considers adding new plugins. 

@suhMikay

1. Allowing vip's to gift people items is rather ridiculous, we get every item without needing credits. that would be stupid, because people would start selling vip items for skins and so on. 

2. On COD2, when you prestiged, your items were removed then you had to level up to reunlock them. how would you see this happening on combat surf, how would it work either?

3. The sounds are actually a plugin called - Quakesounds.

4. I would like to see the addition of custom knives and aura's aswell!

:harambe: :silver: 

1. Raymond, the could add a limit to how much they receive. I guess your point is actually good, I can't really argue so thats off the list.

2. By earning a certain amount of tracked kills (such as killing enemies that are in the air, etc) that could be a prestige idea. I know that is trackable because I have played on a US server that pours blood everywhere on your screen when you kill someone. btw i dont know recall much about COD2 as I have not played it for 2 years now (yes i am underaged to play it)

3. Yes I meant quakesounds

4. No, whenever I look into someone's aura on kryptic, my computer freezes for 1 second. Custom knives are a pretty good idea i guess but !knife is something majority of the community would prefer. 

(they added quakesounds =D)

For number 3 I played half life 2 deathmatch online and It made you feel like a god It would eventually say like "HOLY SHIT" "GODLIKE" "RAMPAGE" etc in my opinion if this was added I would probably start playing it.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

1 hour ago, Flexicute said:

For number 3 I played half life 2 deathmatch online and It made you feel like a god It would eventually say like "HOLY SHIT" "GODLIKE" "RAMPAGE" etc in my opinion if this was added I would probably start playing it.

Thanks for clearing up that you are number 3, however you are fucking pathetic at the game ,, trash.

Edited by Buzz

Like most the other people here I agree with Number 1 and 2, but for Number 3 I dont think it is needed.