SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Beastlymastered 's Moderator Application

Beastlymastered

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Beastlymastered

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137483176

Description of Yourself: Im 14 years of age, i love scoutz and knives its a fun server with all the banter you could want, i would like to apply for moderator because i feel like i have the capability to make sure the server is a better and a more enjoyable place for the players that play on the server

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5 days 10:53:02 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play when i get back from school after my homework and studying which is about 5pm Sydney time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: I vouched fluffy

Players vouching your application?: Fluffy, Riddler, Paradox

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because i want to make the server a better place and have more banter and removed the unnecessary things that happen on the server

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: The qualities i can bring to Scoutz and knives are : fun, joyful, playful, and the most important Listening to the rules

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Beastlymastered

+rep Great person and good at handling bad situations and problems. Hes been on the server quite a bit and deserves to be apart of the KZG staff. Good Luck!

8 minutes ago, Beastlymastered said:

Description of Yourself: Im 14 years of age, i love scoutz and knives its a fun server with all the banter you could want, i would like to apply for moderator because i feel like i have the capability to make sure the server is a better and a more enjoyable place for the players that play on the server

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play when i get back from school after my homework and studying which is about 5pm Sydney time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Fluffy unicorn, Paradox

Players vouching your application?: 

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because i want to make the server a better place and have more banter and to remove the unnecessary things that happen on the server

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: The qualities i can bring to Scoutz and knives are : fun, joyful, playful, and the most important Listening to the rules

Needs to be a bit more active but other then that he's an all round good bloke. He notifiees admins if someone is doing something wrong and is friendly with everyone.

This is all just constructive criticism so don't take it the wrong way in any way shape or form cause i actually think you can build yourself to be better in the future then,

You're not as active as i've seen other players, when you do play though you're usually good but at times you can go overboard, with this i mean the mic spamming, maybe try for the future lessening this - i don't AT ALL mean stop using your mic - what i mean is don't say things that is useless to whatever current conversation you're having, 

Listening to the rules is cool, but as a Moderator or as a staff - as a player in general, what you should be striving for is to embed these rules, to enforce them so that people follow what you say and not just ignore you, 

I hope to see you build in the future - at the moment i'm going to -rep though 

Good luck! :)

need to see you much more on the server basically so everyone gets familiar with you more not just admins, for now I would decline mate and consider later when the time is right

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

1 hour ago, Beastlymastered said:

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: I vouched fluffy

Players vouching your application?: Fluffy, Riddler, Paradox

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because i want to make the server a better place and have more banter and removed the unnecessary things that happen on the server

Yea man, just be more active and you would have a higher chance, <3 +rep

• 2 weeks later...

you come on a lot more than other applicants, you've behaved well with most of us but you do throw the odd comments or salt against others on very few occasions I must say.

you're hard to judge I will leave it to seniors to decide, as I personally believe SK needs more admins rather than mods and mods are not really needed for SK at all as admins are on throughout different times most of the time then we have constant people on trial which acts like a mod, however you have a good app. @Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) @Larko @╱-┠-fluffy-unicorn-┫-╱   @Fr3AsH @Paradox can you please contribute to this? thoughts?

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep deffinetly good for the job active a decent amount and really hasnt ever been a smart ass or anything like that. ++++++++++reeeeeppp

Good kid active on the server and rarely breaks the rules but is prone to trolling or annoying others on the server, but im not sure how he would go handling others on the server as a staff member i'm going to stay neutral

you are on the server quite a bit and are normally quite good however there are times when you do things that don't need to be done or you take something to far. you have a tendency to be annoying to other members and as such i believe that you would need to improve your behaviour and stop annoying people on the server until that happens -rep. 

I'm going to be siding with Nosey on this one,

You're on quite a bit which is awesome, you act alright majority of the time, but there have been many instances recently which i've seen where you act immaturely,

If you build upon yourself, get to know players and staff well (without being a pester) i think you may be able to become a mod / admin, 

That being said as of this moment in time i don't think it would be wise -rep

I agree with the above statements, Beastly shows good signs but has a lot of room for growth before he's admin ready imo. Has continually annoyed me personally for as long as I've known him, as well as others on the server at times and can often be a nuisance. If he matures and becomes more consistent in his behaviour (don't be a little shit, show respect where it's due as well) it'd be worth looking into the application but for the time being I'm gonna chuck out a -rep.

Denied.

I strongly recommend you have a chat with @BuLLee before you decide to apply again. As you become more mature, we can consider you to apply for admin rather than mod. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic