SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Shep 's Moderator Application

Shep <3

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Shep

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171471478

Description of Yourself: I am a young scoutzknifez player and i like playing it, thats why i play it alot.... I want to be a moderator because i like the community ive seen so far. Most people know me as a bad person, but ive just had some family issues lately and ive been taking out my anger on the server. But other than that i just come on to chill and have a laugh. I think as a staff member i would be able to make the server a more delightful and entertaining place, while following the rules.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 22:41:45 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 6:30PM-9PM on afternoons,
All day Weekends (depending if i have work)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Paradox (Admin on SK)
Shaka (Moderator on SK)

Players vouching your application?: Paradox, Shaka

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I deserve to be on the Kill Zone Gaming staffing team because i can help to make it a more enjoyable place where people after school, or work can just relax and have fun without letting stress get to them.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring qualities such as: A good attitude towards players, having fun, i pay attention to detail and always have a open ear

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

barely on compared to other candidates who play here as much as me yet been denied before.

SK doesn't need to be managed with mods as much as JB or minigames for example..  we do have very active admins and would rather have admins in sk for its tight and open-book regulars. shep you're a good lad but this app is not needed m8.

@My Name is Tito @THRASHER

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

-rep talks alot of crap thinks hes top crap dont think hes ready to be a mod he wouldnt be a good moderator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic