SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pandas Admin/mod application

Panda

Current ingame name : Panda

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] Combat Surf

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:93347978

Where are you located?: Australia, Melbourne, Victoria

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes Razer kraken 7.1 chroma                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1600 hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: every day 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?yes about 4 times

Have you ever donated to the server?: yes

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Nosey, Erica, Liam, Pandsy, Foxie (previous application)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: To help out the KZG community by getting rid of hackers, mic spammers, bullied when people need help I can always hop on and try sort it out, I hate how sometimes where their is someone on the server abusing, mic spamming etc and their is no admins on, I would like to see the future of kzg as admin. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Im nice, To help out the KZG Community if I get admin i'm gonna try get rid of all the hackers, bullies, mic spammers, etc, i'm on all the time, i'm always  willing to try help if i can fix it, I've got experience of admin in surf, 
I know most of the commands and I could help if you need suggestions.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: It's a amazing friendly community where everyone is always nice to each other.

Extra (If any) : I've got about 20 hours atm i'll probably get it by monday or tuesday. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my application have a good day.
:)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+1 At some stages, i might be hypocritical saying this but can be immature at SOME stages, but besides the point, Ethan here is a sick lad. Really active member of the KZG Media and overall is a great person.

NUTSHELL} Bloody lit lad.

xd

'Serjent' wrote:
+1 At some stages, i might be hypocritical saying this but can be immature at SOME stages, but besides the point, Ethan here is a sick lad. Really active member of the KZG Media and overall is a great person.

NUTSHELL} Bloody lit lad.

thanks rich lad.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

all around great guy everytime i go on surf he is there and not just on surf on every KZG sever he is very active on all platforms and he is very nice as his age is only 12 he is still a great person and controls himself like a gent HUGE +1

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
all around great guy everytime i go on surf he is there and not just on surf on every KZG sever he is very active on all platforms and he is very nice as his age is only 12 he is still a great person and controls himself like a gent HUGE +1
thanks Do It For Pepsi

ckbFrte.png

• 2 weeks later...

Panda is an old friend of mine.. Was first admin to talk to em his a sick lad and i think it should get admin, he is very active and overall a good person +rep Panda my man!

? no need to be mad buddy

Thankyou Pandsy and Ronald :) ❤️

ckbFrte.png

'KZGskyJr' wrote:
+rep nice helpful guy thanks fam keep it up

Thanks bro

ckbFrte.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search