SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] Ryza 's Moderator Application

Ryza

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: Ryza

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:378108191

Description of Yourself: Really nice guy, will always avoid shit talking, and will always stop it.
15 years of age, funny bloke, good personality, not hated, good rep.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 6days

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I will always be on after school so around 3:00pm
On a weeked im on all day apart from when i play footy at 11am.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Motion

Players vouching your application?: tRax
ArnoldShortNi**ger
Cartoons
Elmo
Jx
Wizard

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i will be an amazing member of the staff team because..
Firstly, no one hates me and i reckon having that reputation and being a moderator will be a good thing.
Secondly, the server only has 1 moderator ( i think ) and that is motion, i think having 2 -3 would be great and me being one of them would also be a good descision.
lastly, I will not be an abusive mod, i will never be mean, or use my privliges wrong.
If i hear someone that needs to be muted or talk to, ill do it in a respectful way :)

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: QUALATIES!
im caring
i help a lot of people
funny
nice
active
there for people

Have you checked the application requirements?: No

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

3 minutes ago, THRASHER said:

Your last 14 posts were all in the last hour..... does that say something?

Yeah saw that, I'ma go for neutral.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

13 minutes ago, THRASHER said:

Your last 14 posts were all in the last hour..... does that say something?

i was replying to things, while i was browsing fourms mate. what am i not aloud to reply..

Neutral - You don't have a very detailed description of yourself and this application looks rushed. I agree Easy Surf needs more Moderators however.

Ryza mate you shitposted, just as well you replied to that thread from 3 months ago. Wasn't going to comment but your reply to Thrasher's comment shows qualities that an admin shouldn't display. - rep

I would just like to state that i never said that I would vouch for you... Not starting beef just pointing it out

-1 i have legitimately never seen or heard this guy talk, let alone show any moderating material?????????????????

-1 After seeing he recently commented on post before applying for Mod I don't think he deserves it! I was going to be a vouch Sorry dude! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic