SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[ROLEPLAY] Flexicute 's Moderator Application

Flexicute

Server you're Applying for?: Role-play

Steam Account Name: Flexicute

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52418732

Description of Yourself: Friendly and sometimes out going guy I'm currently in Year 8 having a great time In Highschool I don't have much to say about myself though.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 Days 13:03:13 (Currently)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: At the moment whenever I can but If I had to estimate
For weekends/Holidays: 5 - 8 hours depending on what I'm doing.
School nights: Whenever I get tired.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Hence there are only 4 admins Skyprah, Tito, Acid and Thrasher so atm I'm in a pickle... I could ask Tito or Acid but I do need to add them but for now ill keep this here. (UN-EDITED)

Players vouching your application?: Ec1ipse, Squizzy, Razor, Steph, JinxedXD, Froggy, Motion, Dongle and meech.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Well for starters... I'm currently a Officer of the law on the server I also know all the rules and have put them into place very well... I try to help new players as best as possible and I know alot of players throughout the server... and I've also been a Moderator in the past...

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Since starting on the RP server I've seen alot of RDM, agruement over the most stupidest stuff I think I could fix these issues as a COP I'm currently fixing some of these but as I mod I think I could do much, much more.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Flexicute
www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

• Flexicute changed the title to [ROLEPLAY] Flexicute 's Moderator Application

+rep easy to get along with and knows the rules.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

-rep Is immature and we have had some bad times. You have gotten a little bit more mature but it's still-rep.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

47 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

-rep Is immature and we have had some bad times. You have gotten a little bit more mature but it's still-rep.

Immature? lol ok

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

Ever since I started playing this server he's been very nice and friendly. He was a past mod on the aim servers, he has good experience.

+rep is a sick cunt ^^^^^^

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

1 hour ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

smh....

+rep flex is a funny bloke. he is a funny bloke nothing else to say

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't plus rep sorry bud but all the best!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately @Flexicute you have been denied due to your activity on Roleplay, please reapply at a later time

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic