SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Roleplay] Dongle's admin application

Dongle

Server you're Applying for?: Roleplay

Steam Account Name: Dongle

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44553272

Description of Yourself: For those who don’t know me I’m Dongle. I am a person that holds high value for respect, honesty and integrity. I am a calm and collected person and I’d like to believe I can solve problems with a clear mind. I already hold two staff positions on both the KZG minigames server and the new TTT server and with no complaints I assume I’m doing a pretty good job of it. I’m personally a quiet person but I know how to be assertive when necessary.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 

Connection Time: 1 days 06:26:51 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Anywhere ranging from around 1pm to 1am, yea my sleeping pattern is not in a good place...

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Acid

Players vouching your application?: Harik, Ec1ipse, Motion, Swiftzz, Steph, Kiya

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: One of the things I admire most about KZG is the clean reputation it maintains. As I am already part of representing KZG in keeping the community pristine, I aspire to expand my current positions on minigames and TTT by helping moderate the roleplay server also. I deserve this position because KZG is not the first community I have administrated, I held high positions on old CSS communities such as Freedom Gamers, Laters P1G and Momentum Networks, which over the years in those communities I have learnt what an admin should be and display. I also get asked daily for admin specific help on the server, so I’d like to make those players dreams a reality and be able to help them. I am also currently part of KZPD which shows I have a strong understanding of the rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: One of the biggest qualities I believe I possess and what an admin should display at all times is respect. It’s surprising how far a little bit of respect goes in terms of getting a player to comply with rules or calm down. I am patient and a good judge of character, often new users play and won’t understand certain aspects or mechanics of the server. I find it easy to calmly explain anything people are struggling to understand.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edit: Looks weird because I had to copy and paste a template.

Edited by Dongle

Dongle deserves the position. Mature and respectful admin. Done his job on MG and TTT well so far. Lots of respect for the bloke.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

He's done a great job on MG great person to have a chat with. He's a good cop also he's been busting me for too much stuff lately :) 

+rep gl dongle

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

Dongle is a great guy, he is mature, kind and has experience from being an admin.

Dongle will make a great admin on roleplay :) +rep

+rep Dongle is a good guy, does carry a lot of respect in the RP server, I can see him growing the community in this position.

he also has a name that could refer to male genitalia, which i find funny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic