SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] Erb's Admin Application

erb

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: Erb

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49562515

Description of Yourself: I don't really know how to describe myself. I'm a 17 year old guy currently attending year 12. My hobbies are fashion and surfing. I want to either study marketing or fashion in university when I graduate highschool. I don't really know how else to describe myself.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 12:58:00 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Most afternoons around 5pm - 10pm. Also whenever I'm not doing anything else I usually join for a couple games.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Dongle and Wisey

Players vouching your application?: Jacob

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I am quite active on the server, and understand all of the rules. I also have experience as staff on other servers. These include DarkRP and TTT servers in Garrys Mod.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I'm quite active and am generally friendly to most people on the server. I know how to take reports and handle them in an unbiased manner.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by erb

+1 I find erb to currently be one of the most suitable candidates for minigames staff. He is a mature player that I have never had any issues with.

@DailyDoseOfCodex I often hear erb use his mic? And if you believe people won't listen to him that's their problem not his.

45 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

-rep First of you never use your mic, secondly I find you get a lot of abuse towards you, I find that you couldn't handle the server without copping a lot of abuse, and they wouldn't listen to you. Thanks

Codex

U cant predict if people will listen to you or not

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

wasnt this the guy that played music and encouraged people to mic spam?

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

18 hours ago, knxwledge said:

wasnt this the guy that played music and encouraged people to mic spam?

Not that I can remember? I've played music before when we have had the music votes but never have aside from that.

Edited by erb

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic