SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

fox's Unban Appeal

✪Fox

Your ingame Name: fox

Server you were banned / muted on?: RP/Roleplay (currently in beta)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71993206

Date / Time of Ban: 6/28/2017 (time : not sure)

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Eclipse

Reason for ban (if known): RDM / Random Death Match (When you try to inflict damage purposely to either kill or harm the player to where they are about to die)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Story + how it began : Me and a couple of mates were robbing people and during this time I had seen an argument go on between 2 players (no need to mention them). Let's just say it was Skyprah and Broseph. I decided to have a goof and get my self muted. At this point in time, I was going into an apartment and happened to cross by Eclipse himself (an admin of KZG) and I attempted to rob him, completely forgetting that I had been silenced, and then I killed him because he ran off.

My orders were : This is a robbery, Continue to move and I will shoot you.

I thought eclipse had heard me because he said piss off but then I later realised that he was talking to a mate in his apartment. I killed eclipse for not following orders but I then realized I was silenced. I tried to compensate and knew what the consequences were as I had been in this situation not to long ago. I know this is somewhat my fault but I was muted during a robbery and just checked chat after being spammed, "you're muted", "nice rdm", "laters". I am sorry for what I did but you have to realize that I was literally muted before we encountered eachother. If I had been muted earlier, sure, I wouldn't be making a ban appeal but as I was about to rob eclipse, I get muted.

Please do not comment if you are irrelevant and have no clue of what happened during the incident. Thank you.
@Ec1ipse

Edited by ✪Fox

Fox, I think something has gone wrong here buddy.

18 minutes ago, ✪Fox said:

If I had been muted earlier, sure, I wouldn't be making a ban appeal but as I was about to rob eclipse, I get muted.

You were silenced about 5-15 mins before you attempted to rob me.

Would like to add why your ban is seven days, you broke a rule twice before and you were let off and then I get evidence of you doing it again... So I thought in my head you need a break from the server and need to read some rules.

20. Do not complain about staffing decisions in game, if you think their decision is unfair then make a report on the forums.

Instead of going to the forums with what happened between skyprah and broseph you wanted to be in the middle and that's what you got your silence for.

For this RDM, I still think you should have a few days off since you broke 2 rules. RDMing and Complaining about staffing decisions.

Edited by Ec1ipse

You were definitely muted at least 10 minutes prior. 

Fox was quite apologetic as soon as it happened. He did offer to pay back eclipse as he knew straight away what had happened. He also came on teamspeak to apologize and explain what happened. When you decide to rob/kill players, you are taking the risk of breaking rules which have harsh consequences. Maybe next time you will consider not to sit outside someones apartment (which it does state in the rules, that you cannot camp outside of someones apartment although there is invalid evidence to confirm this)

Also as eclipse mentioned, this is not your first breaking the rules. I'd like to see it reduced from one week ^_^

Ec1ipse I will definitely take time to read the rules as I only read it briefly the other day I was in teamspeak you talking about the other issue. I did not mean to complain about your decision as I just wanted to say sorry. I will take it straight to the forums instead of trying to talk to you in teamspeak though.

Skyprah I always take caution when robbing people, but yesterday I guess I wasn't so... focused? It was my fault and I see why I got the week ban.

Thank you both for taking time to read my appeal. I would love to have a 4 day ban over a week xc. 

It wasn’t my decision you were complaining about something and were asked to stop. You should of stayed out of it and nothing would of happened to you, this whole ban wouldn’t have happened.

You are always welcome to speak to someone about what happened just don’t complain about it on the servers, since it just makes drama and spam.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic