SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] ßong™ 's Moderator Application

Bong

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: ßong™

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209950805

Description of Yourself: Hey my name is daniel i like to play rugby and handball when i get home i take a shower so i don't smell have a snack and then go on my computer and play games. The games i play is CSGO, Ghost recon and more But i mainly play KZG Combat surf and spend my whole day on the server i love this server so much and i love skyprah

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 Days and 21hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 9oclock till 9pm but i have like 2 hour break

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: 

Players vouching your application?: Krale - royaldog - Gun - Crispy - Jiggs

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I like to bring fun and a happy person to KZG, i have a lot of friends on there and i play everyday and i like to bring joy to the New - Old Players of KZG community

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Good active staff member that plays everyday and to get mic spammers muted and just to play with everyone and be nice and active

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

-rep putting my name as vouch when I said no and you got pissed because I kept on killing like 2 days ago and started abusing me and yelling in your mic.

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

-rep,

constantly talks non stop, likes to impersonate other members of the community - (butter), telecamps a bit on dust 2. 

:harambe: :silver: 

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately  @Bong you have been denied, Please Apply at a later time!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic