SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] N8tive | K0ala's Admin Application

N8tiveK0ala

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: N8tive | K0ala

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23115744

Description of Yourself: just a cheerful British guy that likes to have a bit of laugh around and enjoy having fun gaming.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 1 days 10:52:30 hours (Around 10 days but due to resetting rank, it has been removed.)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually hop on for about 2 - 3 hrs a day to have a chat with friends.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: ExoticRage

Players vouching your application?: Undead10122
BismuthCrystals
TEAMKILLA

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: i think i deserve to apart of the staff team because i am i kind honest person that can have a laugh around with people and take a joke. but can also be serious when the time comes and keep to the servers rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: So far i have not been admin on a CS:GO server but have lots of admin experience on other games such as Gmod, Rust, Unturned Etc.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Like 2

+REP Great KZG Member A Old Member Of The Community Should Be A GREAT Admin, He Enforces The Rules, He Gots A Clear Mic And In General A Chill Out Guy. #ROLEPLAYER

GOODLUCK:bananadance:

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+rep 

good old school kzg surfer. always enforces the rules and contacts admins if a player is breaking a rule.

deserves admin!

B|

I would adopt him if i was older that him.

+1 Yes we need to add more staff but my only request is to be less toxic like not say shut the fuck up cunt but go please be quiet.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping to +1

Old KZG member who is a veteran of combat surf and knows the rules in and out.

would make a great addition to the combat surf staff team.

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search