SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

goblinSlayerz's Unmute Appeal

GoblinSlayerz

Your ingame Name: goblinSlayerz

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198046702129

Date / Time of Ban: 4/12/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Trumperypear

Reason for ban (if known): mic-spamming and textspamming

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i have stayed dedicated to this server while being muted and gaged and i vow to not micspam or spam in general again.

• Angry 1

Look Goblin gets annoying sometimes but I think he needs a second chance. He stayed with the Community for a long time now when he was muted/gagged and did not leave that's how much he likes the server. I think he has done the punishment I will make sure he does not do the same time again.

+1

GOODLUCK

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

The point of a perm silence, is that you never get unsilenced.

I perm silenced you for a reason, you had mutiple warnings and mutes yet you continued to spam voice and chat.

You have also been changing your name to communicate:

RBgq2ke.jpg

• Like 1

hsn7VEU.jpg

On 24/07/2017 at 7:22 PM, ExoTicRage said:

Look Goblin gets annoying sometimes but I think he needs a second chance. He stayed with the Community for a long time now when he was muted/gagged and did not leave that's how much he likes the server. I think he has done the punishment I will make sure he does not do the same time again.

+1

GOODLUCK

agreed, he has been muted for like 5 months now and held his punishment for sometime.

On 24/07/2017 at 7:40 PM, TrumperyPear said:

The point of a perm silence, is that you never get unsilenced.

I perm silenced you for a reason, you had mutiple warnings and mutes yet you continued to spam voice and chat.

You have also been changing your name to communicate:

RBgq2ke.jpg

yea sometimes that would get annoying but some people would like to communicate with him but dont have him added.

Being perm silenced is shit, of course he is going to find a way to communicate. 

If he has been loyal since then, I think he deserves a second chance.

• sm! locked this topic