SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] ✪ Wolvez 's Moderator Application

✪ Wolvez

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: ✪ Wolvez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217197593

Description of Yourself: Hello you might know me as "Wolvez" on ScountKnivez but my real name is Connor, im in the 8th grade as we speak, I live in Victoria Australia ive got a pool in my backyard and I joined this at the start of the year, I mostly play ScoutKnivez, my favorite game mode thats why im applying for staff right now. Im pretty much always on ScoutKnivez, unless im playing a different game or doing comp. I started playing SK at the start of the year, know as Triggz but I didnt play alot back then, but know this is really the only thing I go on.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 01:45:30 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: | Monday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Tuesday 5:30pm - 10:00pm | Wednesday 5:45pm - 10:00pm | Thursday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Friday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Saturday 8:00am - 2:30pm - 4:00pm - 1:00pm | Sunday 8:00am - 1:00pm |

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Nyalon | Mr_Merkherm99 | Swiftzz | Blach Chef | JaTheBest123

Players vouching your application?: KJ | Lemons | SOGO

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: KZG Is a great server, it has very Loyal staff members, which makes players experience even better. This is a great server for anyone who wants staff, Anyone would be lucky to get staff on here. I didn't necessarily like it when it just came out but Now i'm in love with KZG. I want to become staff to get rid off the people who disagree, the players who cheat and exploit defiantly disagree with what I just said. They will go out there way to destroy KZG, To ruin the community and the server in general. These players deserve to be banned. As a staff member I will contain the members of the Killzone Gaming community who think its okay to break the rules, Or think its Ok to disobey what's aloud or whats not aloud. I will try my hardest to keep the community safe and I will never ever destroy or annoy the community in anyway. I want to make sure that it is in good hands and won't be grieved or destroyed be untrustworthy people in this community. I have seen a lot of people on KZG spam In chat, this shouldn't have been happening. I would stop this, by the end, these members who play the server would get annoyed with staff not doing their job. Furthermore, This would cause the members to maybe leave the community to join a more disciplined one with more active staff members. I would never want this to happen to Killzone Gaming, Ever. Thats why I think I should be apart of the Killzone Gaming staff team.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Everyday I will be on to be hardworking and helping people. Staffing isn't for the kind of person which would rather not mute people for mic spamming or kick AFKs. I will always do the needed, Everyday In chat I see/hear spammer's, this shows that needs more staff members on. I will always be there to mute people move people for spamming, doing anything bad or in chat to answer peoples questions.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

mate.. no.. end of it. you've not only pushed your limits you're annoying a lot of sk admins with your constant messages. if i was to be fair and justify my no beyond irritation:

- you are new, i asked you in the first app to not apply in the first place just so you familiarise your self and regulars with each other more and gain some "respect" through that process because you would be eaten alive when admins are not on and they see this new regular with staff powers when they could have a better chance than you.

-you've begged a few players to give you +reps and I did not know that only after your first application was declined ( a week ago, and here you are again)

-as a head of admins in sk and after I had a chat with the most active sk admins, i agreed we only need one staff and jagz is doing a great job (almost, will get there) and we only need one mod as sk is different that other servers  it needs more admins than just mods. your age doesnt help either.. and I have seen a very clingy side of you which made me change my whole opinion about you in terms of becoming staff. 

-not one sk admin vouched for you besides merk who's almost never on, once a week as he's busy with his life and thats unrelated we all got lives.. but he's our least sk active admin at the moment. teamspeak friends dont make good votes, good banter isnt related to having the power to discipline people on a server

we respect you as a player, and this should not stop you from applying again, but you've just extended my "no" with this application. you asked me that you were gonna apply a few days ago and I said i will not accept as you've just been declined. again..... for the third time... if you want to apply again, just consult with me first, and please dont message me in 3 days saying you wanna apply next weekend, play the game and dont worry about being staff we got this sorted when there are plans to expand or add another sk server approach me maybe. some players played for months before applying, some a few weeks. you've literally been around actively less than 6 weeks. people still dont know who you are.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I'm not a staff member for SK...

Anyway, I have had great experiences with you. You are very kind to me and other players (when I'm on), from what I've seen, you never get into any arguments and enforce the rules A BIT but because of what BuLLee said, I cannot give my +rep.

Good Luck! :) 

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Yeah man, agree with most of @BuLLee's points. Don't rush into this, for example when I first decided to go for staff I spent at least a week writing my application checking for errors and looking for more things to add, although this application is lengthier and better than your previous application it still is riddled with errors that could make your application look not only more formal but more presentable. Also as BuLLee said definitely get more reputation within the community, and more specifically the scouts community as it will be better for you in the long run. 

I somewhat disagree with what @JaTheBest123 said because sometimes when i'm on you tend to start arguments or behave overly aggressive. I'm not trying to criticise you but giving you feedback, I don't have any hatred to you and find you as a nice loyal guy. Just as a mod I don't know how you'd cope, definitely why there's a trial period just you haven't familiarised yourself with much of the community yet and haven't 'wriggled' your way in.  I was accepted and am pretty sure Lemon's is going to be accepted soon so there's definitely no need for more staff, moderators especially. As bullee stated one mod is enough for now, of course if I prove I can't cope with it and fail my trial period you should give it a whirl. Just now is too soon, and as I said before I don't know how you would cope with people abusing you etc. Worried you might go off at them or hand out an overly harsh punishment. I see you as a loyal, friendly and a cool player. Not a person who is fit for a staffing role yet

3 hours ago, ✪ Wolvez said:

Everyday I will be on to be hardworking and helping people. Staffing isn't for the kind of person which would rather not mute people for mic spamming or kick AFKs. I will always do the needed, Everyday In chat I see/hear spammer's, this shows that needs more staff members on. I will always be there to mute people move people for spamming, doing anything bad or in chat to answer peoples questions.

Well there is a lot of staff to deal with mic spammers etc and players are also encouraged to provide evidence and(or) call staff when an issue surfaces on the server. If you see someone mic spamming everyday in chat, simply record it and boom! Doing so will probably help you improve relations with staff and prove to them you're trustworthy enough. "Staffing isn't for the kind of person which would rather not mute people for mic spamming or kick AFK's. Yes. I'd be worried if someone applied too weak stomached to deal with situations like this... they'd be declined instantly. As a staff member, especially a trial you have to lay down authority and not be bullied around by the players. 

Anyways this is just my 2cents, i've talked with you for a bit now and the first time you decided to go for staff you seemed like a chill dude who deserved it but, now that i've seen all the responsibilities for the position,  not a person that's calm and fit for the role just yet. Please take this as criticism and nothing else. Thanks! :)

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic