SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Tehe's Ban Request

Lethiem

Your Ingame Name:

Lethiem

Thier Ingame Name:

Tehe

Their Steam ID: 

76561198214640625 / STEAM_0:1:127187448

Which Server:  

Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned / muted:

Greeting to whom this may concern.
So i have been on the grind for over 3 hours. Believe or not to 1Am grinding with this so called 'mate' until when i sold my heroin i got XM'd.
I have evidence listed below other than that there is not other reason. See First of all he killed in public, second of all he had NO reason to kill me whatsoever.
I lost,
-123k is all others was stashed.

*Edit* So. I have read Cherry's message. and all i have to say to that is he straight up killed me no mug nothing. Sorry for the lack of contexts This was made 1am in the morning. I will soon add more detail.

Proof / Evidence: 

https://gyazo.com/c9575d7f40a38530ba81ce171d993e29
https://gyazo.com/b8752a95b3ed1612503e48fd3dfba048
https://gyazo.com/48693dee845961e4f64017ec61e75187

Edited by ✪ Lethiem

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Did he just straight up kill you?

Or did he try to mug you then shoot you?

Needs a bit more context but he's a bit of a cunt for doing that either way.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Hiya,

Unfortunately screenshots don't help at the moment as they can't show us whats happening and we can't exactly hear anything to see if he did or did not say something before the supposed RDM. If you're still grinding it out on the server which I hope you are because the server is a great place , just sometimes you run into a cahoots person and you can't do much about it unless you get a recording software to record it next time!. Recording software is very helpful to the admins as they can judge a situation better and your ban request will have more of a chance of meaning more to the point where he could be banned :)

TL;DR: It'll be of help to us and you to look out for him next time and Recording software is really good for situations like this :) (Theres loads of free ones like OBS and Shadowplay)

Yours truly,
Kevin

• Like 1

Just now, Kevin said:

Hiya,

Unfortunately screenshots don't help at the moment as they can't show us whats happening and we can't exactly hear anything to see if he did or did not say something before the supposed RDM. If you're still grinding it out on the server which I hope you are because the server is a great place , just sometimes you run into a cahoots person and you can't do much about it unless you get a recording software to record it next time!. Recording software is very helpful to the admins as they can judge a situation better and your ban request will have more of a chance of meaning more to the point where he could be banned :)

TL;DR: It'll be of help to us and you to look out for him next time and Recording software is really good for situations like this :) (Theres loads of free ones like OBS and Shadowplay)

Yours truly,
Kevin

Harsh but true

Hey im just responding to this, i was told by mod i should say my side of the story 

Tried to mug the guy he wouldn't give anything and ran, is that not enough reason to kill him?. maybe he didn't know the rules about mugging

There is a clear lack of evidence to suggest any rdm 

If he is by some chance in desperate need of money i  would be prepared to help, don't want  no hard feelings but as long as he understands why he died

i think in the future i will need to record my own encounters, likewise with him, things can get easily mislead with a few screenshots and some cleverely placed words

Ironically this guy is also being accused of rdm, hes no saint

I love this server i want to earn my place here

Cheers guys

-Tehe

Edited by Tehe

4 minutes ago, Tehe said:

Hey im just responding to this, i was told by mod i should say my side of the story 

Tried to mug the guy he wouldn't give anything and ran, is that not enough reason to kill him?. maybe he didn;t know the rules about mugging

There is a clear lack of evidence to suggest any rdm 

If he is by some chance in desperate need of money i  would be prepared to help, don't want  no hard feelings but as long as he understands why he died

i think in the future i will need to record my own encounters, likewise with him, things can get easily mislead with a few screenshots and some cleverely placed words

Ironically this guy is also being accused of rdm, hes no saint

Cheers guys

-Tehe

Yeah I agree that there is no evidence that there was a rdm, but you still killed someone in a public place. And also just wanted to say I'm not mod. Xdddddd

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

That would be a sad statement due to the fact you are lying.

All you did however i cannot prove this is Whip out a XM and blast me away.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Just now, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

Yeah I agree that there is no evidence that there was a rdm, but you still killed someone in a public place. And also just wanted to say I'm not mod. Xdddddd

Public place? I was chasing him from pap, if i am somehow mistaken please let me know where is public and what is not

Just now, Tehe said:

Public place? I was chasing him from pap, if i am somehow mistaken please let me know where is public and what is not

I'm pretty sure over the lake where the papaver is and that area is private, But because he ran over the lake where the house is, that makes it a public area.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Just now, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

I'm pretty sure over the lake where the papaver is and that area is private, But because he ran over the lake where the house is, that makes it a public area.

Okay cheers man, but the area where he was killed isn't the question here is it? Is there some sort of fine for it?

1 minute ago, Tehe said:

Okay cheers man, but the area where he was killed isn't the question here is it? Is there some sort of fine for it?

This is the last time I'm responding as I don't wanna spam this up, But it is against the rules to kill in a public area.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Hiya Again,

Theres a detailed guide on the Role-play section if you want to know more about the server inside and out. With the RDM situation, it's like i said before that for now with evidence wise its not enough due to lack of story to the request. One person can say that they got RDM'd but it may not be true or it could be, Video evidence is kewy to knowing what really happened so we can hear them as well. As for the XM Kill, your screenshot shows that you were killed by an AK and it wouldn't make sense for him to use an XM to shoot then switch to an AK but thats not the problem right now. Net time just make sure you have recording to make it easier ^^

Yours truly,
Kevin

• Like 1

Hi guys,

So to bump a late post but i just debugged something. If he claims that he was mugging me If you look at the first picture showing that i just sold the heroin and went to the otherside of the water. First of all if he claims are true he mugged me from pap why would i run sell my heroin then run out it doesnt seem correct however the picture shows not to long ago i sold my heroin for my money which means He lied well i have no other word then that. How could i fake selling my heroin after running from pap fields run back out then get shot? it really really doesnt add up. He claims i ran straight from pap to there.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

1 hour ago, ✪ Lethiem said:

Hi guys,

So to bump a late post but i just debugged something. If he claims that he was mugging me If you look at the first picture showing that i just sold the heroin and went to the otherside of the water. First of all if he claims are true he mugged me from pap why would i run sell my heroin then run out it doesnt seem correct however the picture shows not to long ago i sold my heroin for my money which means He lied well i have no other word then that. How could i fake selling my heroin after running from pap fields run back out then get shot? it really really doesnt add up. He claims i ran straight from pap to there.

We've explained it to you already Lethiem, Theres not much we can do because its simply not enough evidence for them to ban him. Having a live action video of whats happening will make everything easier for the Admins to determnine if he should be banned or not, now please just do yourself a favour and get some sort of recording software so next time when this happens you'll be ready to make a ban/mute request ^^

• skyprah locked this topic