SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New combat app

Serjent

What server are you applying for?: Combat surf.

Do you have an ingame microphone?:  Plantronics RIG 500 to be exact.

Have you ever donated to the server?:  $25 for perm

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
Foxie
GimmeYoFries
Sorrow
Pandsy
Squizzy
Delacey/Teardrop

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:  Ever since my favorite server shut down (FRACTIC Combat surf), i've been kind-of tossing around all over the place trying to find the best server, until i found scoutzknivez, i quit combat for that and began to play it alot, then i started playing their jailbreak after that, non of the servers i found were as good as KZG.. I was IN LOVE with all of the servers, I over heard people talking about a new KZG Combat surf server, and skyprah told me it was going to come out soon. I was thrilled, to see my favorite type of server, combat surf, be added to one of skys new KZG servers. i started playing combat and was inlove with it instantly.

Extra (If any):

xd

+rep Amazing person is always respectful to players and admins, is also a very helpful and kind guy. It is always
A pleasure to play with u Liam and I wish u all the luck (:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
+1 cool dude and a great admin

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep nice kid who is always on and is friendly, I would like to see Liam as an admin on KZG Combat surf.. we need more people like him as admins!

? no need to be mad buddy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search