SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] cake a bake's Admin Application

draph

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: cake a bake

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139098920

Description of Yourself: 20 year old dentist assistant

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 7 days 02:42:01 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 10 AM - 9 PM every day

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Tito, Harry, Skyprah, Motion, Sid, 1DJ

Players vouching your application?: bubble brain

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Since my last time applying for this position I have accumulated almost 6 more full days of playtime. During this time I have been able to get to know my position and become very comfortable managing the server and players. However the commands that I have access to at the moment seem to lack a lot of the time, I simple process to remove a troll or mute someone for mic spamming takes a vote and to further enhance my ability and be able to successfully manage the player base, becoming an admin is necessary. Im sure a few of you may remember me from a while back when I was just an immature small child, however I have matured over my days on the server and believe you should take this into account if you are going to leave feedback. I am open to all feedback as it is the best way for one to improve and I am looking forward to any form of feedback I receive. My last application was denied due to a lack of enthusiasm and in depth server knowledge. Although it has not been too long since my last application, the opportunity I have had to be a Trusted member has allowed me to further enhance my server knowledge. As for my enthusiasm, if you have seen me on the server lately I have been very enthusiastic and enjoying my time more then ever. Over the next few months I will become more active due to uni. My recent spurt of inactivity was due to a placement for my course and I missed playing on the server throughout those 2 weeks. However I am back and over the past few weeks i have been jamming out on the server. I believe I can bring something to the server that no one else has, as a new face of the server I believe I can create interest in the new players and keep them coming back. I have started having more fun helping others out and ensuring they are having a great time, allowing myself to have an even better time as well. Thanks for reading this application, I look forward to the replies!

I'd like to be an admin first and foremost to uphold the rules of the server in order to keep it fun and playable. I'm often trying to do this anyway; I try to help out if people need it, I try to make sure everybody is happy by trying to stop arguments from happening, and even though i'm doing that I still manage to have fun.

A decent amount of people that played with me at the beginning, will recognise me as the salty, spiteful douche canoe that abused people who would be rude. As I was, I got banned twice. Both of which I accept complete responsibility for. The first was mic spamming, while an admin was on no less. I now understand how what I did was wrong, spamming  just makes everything worse and interferes with the justice system. The second occurred when I pressed the button on Rooftops; obviously my fault and obviously wrong. After playing through the frustration, I have changed a lot. This server has introduced me to a better way to play CS; for fun rather than to win. Since then; i've made friends, and I feel i've become a respected member of the Surf server’s community.

I believe I’m a responsible person. Whenever possible I try to uphold the rules in my own play and when the inevitable mic spam occurs, I’ll often ask the player to stop. I consistently try to make sure everybody is being reasonable and respectful to one another and to that end I’m not afraid to discuss it with somebody if what they’re doing/ what they’ve done is wrong or disrespectful. I also feel that through my play and presence I try to make the game as entertaining as possible for the people on the server.

The administration staff have a tough job; they’re the people who often sacrifice their own time in order to ensure everyone else can play the server. At first I didn’t want to be an admin, I just couldn’t see myself maintaining a high level of respect and integrity. Now that has changed. I’ve been playing the server a lot over the off-peak times, when the admins aren’t on, and I’d like to think my being there helps keep the server an enjoyable place. Taking on the responsibility of being an admin would allow me to help out even more and I’m keen for the opportunity should I be accepted.

If I were to be accepted I would be willing to do whatever I can to help out the people of the KZG community. Already I’ve started to try and take a stand against some of the bullying that happens on the Surf server, and I’d like to try and keep all player’s in and out of game interaction with KZG completely positive.

One of my main interests of becoming an admin member would be to help out the newer generation of the KZG players and making sure they get the best possible experience from playing on the Surf server. I want to make sure no annoying interruptions hold up the flow of gameplay and entertainment of the server.

I quite enjoy helping players out and I would dedicate most of my time to helping new players settle in and answer all questions any player may have and solve any arguments that arise. I want to make sure that the surf server is fun and an enjoyable environment for players of all ages.

I will be ready for any situation that I encounter, If by chance that I am caught unprepared, I will seek the help of another fellow staff member and seek to resolve the situation as fast as possible while giving a full solution/answer to the problem at hand.

I'd like to become an admin and use my authority to make sure the newer players aren't picked on, and simultaneously make sure they don't hold up the flow of gameplay or break the rules and ruin the fun of other players. As well as making sure the regulars adhere to the rules. I can shift from a relaxed mood to a strict mood if the situation requires, and vice versa. I'll enforce the rules to the best of my abilities and punish the rule-breakers accordingly, while maintaining
a friendly mood to the players, aka not being uptight and super strict just because I have a position of authority.

I’m a very easy person to get along with, and while I do sometimes get mad I can control my temper well. I would never resort to abusing my powers for my own satisfaction or for revenge purposes. I know a majority of the surf community and I get along with most of them well. A lot of people have told me that they would like to see me become an admin and some have encouraged me to take it a step further and apply for the position.

In the recent months I’ve been attempting to reform my attitude and be more mature. This community has been my main source of entertainment for the past year and a half and I would like to help make it enjoyable for everyone just as how I’ve enjoyed it.

he past 4 months that I have been with KZG has been some of the greatest time I have ever had I've met new friends and had a heap of banter with my mates. Since my last failed admin application I have taken full responsibility of what I did and it has allowed me to gain a lot of maturity to help me have a larger insight on many different situations and how to solve many different problems.

During my time as a trusted member I have discovered the challenges of controlling a full server. I have adapted to these challenges and have learn when and what the appropriate time and situation had to be for me to have to mute/gag slay/kick/ban a guest or member of the community. These skills are necessary for an administrator for this community to give justified punishment to any rule-breakers who come onto the server to ruin the fun for other members of the community. I always try to explain the rules to anyone who may be new to the community or may be in need of assistance. I always do my best to help the players of this community to ensure that all members are safe from being bullied and/or exploited , may it be on: Surf, JailBreak, Multimode, or any of the Combat servers.

As many of you may have noticed, Surf had been 'dead' recently, so the past couple of days I have been getting onto the server as early as I can, even when there is 0 people on, just to get the server up and running. I feel I am very dedicated to the server and this may be because I care for it so much, I would never want Surf to shut down as it was the server that brought me here today. I ensure to whoever is reading this that I am very grateful for what this community has given to me and I would me more than willing and happy to return the favour.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am not quick to anger and do not act in a rash manner, and I am friendly to all players. I have been in the server quite a bit over the years and feel like I know a lot of people which also helps with this position.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by draph

You deserve the award for the sweatiest application...
+rep (I think it was you) You were responsible as a staff member on TTT so why not give you a go on easy surf, you've also ranted about how there's no staff on there so yeah...

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic