SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] chills 's Moderator Application

Gean

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: chills

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105329929

Description of Yourself: I am 14 years of age with a love of games. I live in melbourne and love to ride motorbikes with my mates in my spare time. I have to 2 older brothers. i love kzg and have for a very long time. i am very friendly and take on all ideas given to me.
I have had many rolls as a leader and know the importance. i also love to play sport and love to play with my dog.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 7 days 17:25:04 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: after school- 4;00 onwards

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: TH3B3ATS

Players vouching your application?: jackwar, lol noob,

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: i think i deserve this roll because i am trust worthy, i also know how to deal with things in an orderly manner and don't get ahead of myself. i also think i deserve this roll because i know the server very well as i have been on it for a very long time.
i big part as to why i deserve this roll is that i have been in this server for a long time and have not out up a mod app the reason is because i knew i wasn't ready and that would not suit the roll to help kzg move forward over the time that i have played i have been working towards this. i think i am ready.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: honest,helpful,funny,wanting to make a difference, chilled, happy, confidant,

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by ♥ CHILLS ♥

Umm.. tbh, I have never seen you on JB before. Maybe put your game me info in your application. I do not play JB as much as I used to but I have not seen u, or the two players that are vouching u on before. Maybe u have been on a lot recently but I wish you good luck! 

Neutral

dear dailydoseofcodex, 

i completely understand why you would think that as i have been on and of the server in the last 2 months the reason to that is that i have been away visiting relatives and only got back a couple of week ago. i completely understand your post. thanks for the feedback and i really appreciate it 

kind regard chills 

Does not match the requirements Sozzz :(

better naga? ehehe

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

36 minutes ago, ExoTicRage said:

-REP Does not match the requirements Sozzz :(

Invalid reason to -REP someone.

You kindly let them know that they have not met the requirements.

• Thanks 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately @Chills we have already got enough Jailbreak Staff members at this time, Please apply at a later date.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic