SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Roleplay] Kevin's Admin App

Kevin

Server you're Applying for?: Roleplay

Steam Account Name: Kevin

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80949142

Description of Yourself: I'm just a regular everyday dude who enjoys to take some time to chill out and play some community servers provided by KZG, You will mostly find me on the roleplay server but you can also catch me on either Easy Surf, Minigames and ScoutKnives. Playing games for me is a nice way of interacting with others because you meet a lot of different people through out playing and I find that really cool because you learn new things but you also run into people that aren't that nice but I learn from that and just try to be better than that person. I strive to be a better person for what I do

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 6 days 02:26:54 hours 

What time do you normally play on the Server you're applying for?: I can be on any day of the week from Monday to Sunday as i normally do and because I come from Melbourne I may be on earlier than others

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Naga

Players vouching your application?: 
blip blop | 
Motion | E.E is Bae | Bing Bong Boing Mcgee. | Tazza | Bubble | Switfzz

Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As a current Police Officer on Roleplay I fully understand the common sense parts of taking the role of someone who deals with certain situations seriously. I think i deserve to be a part of the KZG Staff due to that even though I have not been an Admin on any other CS:GO Community I myself have a clean reputation and am able to give results to what I do. Being an admin means to help people when they're in need of help of anything on a specific server and make their time as enjoyable as I can, as an admin I will always try to eliminate the problem if there is one on the server i am applying for wether that be Bugs, Spammers or people being bullies on the server. I've run through many situations where people are in need of an admin and they come asking me if I could help but unfortunately I cannot but I do try my best to direct them what to do until one is available.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Qualities that i can bring to the server as an Admin is being able to stay calm in any given situation to be as efficient as possible. Being mature about is a very important because if youre not then you'll start to take things for granted and perhaps lead to abusing the things you are given, Patience is something that I have and it is just as important because I'm able to judge the situations more and hear from both sides of a story to whats happened. Last but not least Respect is something i can offer because you must respect people the same way you want them to respect you otherwise it starts to break the community if one cannot respect another the community will be torn apart from each other and that's not what we're trying to do here at KZG, we're here together to be one strong community.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Indeed I have

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes I have

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes, Some may even say its too loud and it gets distorted but that just may be a joke people say

Theres strange black lines due to copy pasting the format because there wasn't a Roleplay option to pick from the list of servers I'm applying for, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Despite the RP server still being in "beta", even so, currently too much rulebreaking on RP goes unpunished.
Roleplay server needs admins that we can regularly see on the server to combat that issue, Kevin as far as i can tell would suit that role. (stay active please if you are accepted)
+1

149626_101.png

+REP

-As Kevin is already a cop on RP he is well aware of the rules and regulations implemented which gives him the basic knowledge of what is expected from a staff member. He is a well known, respected and active player among the RP server who deserves a shot at this position. Best of luck Kev <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1rep Kevin is a cop so he knows the rules to the server and does not abuse his powers on rp,so Kevin will suit the role of being a admin on the server. Kevin will surely help the sever to even become a better.

One thing I love about Kevin is he doesn't abuse his cop powers (not saying other cops do), I have never heard someone go "Kevin is an abusive cop". If he were to be given Admin he would just make being admin look easy. He is very mature, kind and helpful person. I have played other games with Kevin, just to get a better feel of his personality and a few other things. Kevin isn't super serious, wants to play the game for enjoyment and likes to interact with others. This is a massive +rep from me, the only thing is I would like to see is you more on our Teamspeak to just get to know a few others ect....

Goodluck

1 hour ago, Ec1ipse said:

One thing I love about Kevin is he doesn't abuse his cop powers (not saying other cops do)

*cough cough* tasing me because i was doing someones coinflip...

*louder cough* me...

+rep great cop knows the rules and mature enough for the job GL

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

21 hours ago, iamjagzzlul said:

+rep fuckload of ban requests on forums from rp... would suit the role well. :) 

U said a bad word. 

+rep Kev

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

On 9/6/2017 at 4:08 PM, Kevin said:

Switfzz

Yes, I 'Switfzz' vouched for you!

Nah all serious Kevin is very mature and respectful, he knows the rules and is probably the best candidate at the moment, Good luck kevin!

Congratulations @Kevin you have been accepted! Please get a hold of me on steam!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic