SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] hairy cherry's Admin Application

hairy cherry

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: hairy cherry

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hairycherry/

Description of Yourself: CSGO surfer from NZ. Only surf when I play CS. Am pretty much on the server every day. Most people know me.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 03:52:05 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: afternoon/evening NZT so 3pm to 8pm.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Tito loves me.

Players vouching your application?: The whole server.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because i am a nice guy who is always fair and will make the server a better place.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am nice, kind and fair. And a very good teacher.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

6 minutes ago, hairy cherry said:

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: hairy cherry

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hairycherry/

Description of Yourself: CSGO surfer from NZ. Only surf when I play CS. Am pretty much on the server every day. Most people know me.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 03:52:05 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: afternoon/evening NZT so 3pm to 8pm.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Tito loves me.

Players vouching your application?: The whole server.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because i am a nice guy who is always fair and will make the server a better place.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am nice, kind and fair. And a very good teacher.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

WHAT AN AMAZING APPLICATION

"The whole server", rofl. Just wanted to tell you that your steam profile link isn't your Steam ID. Replace it with this: STEAM_0:0:182559210                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ? much love, nyalon ?

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

I kinda can't figure out if this is a joke? 

You don't have 2 staff vouching for you, I personally don't actually know you nor have I heard you helping others. You've put barely any information into how you want to make the server a better place. You say you will but how? You kind of need to elaborate. I also haven't heard you on the mic very much at all, meaning your presence isn't really known? Please demonstrate your abilities towards the players, server and community as a whole before thinking about taking this seriously.  -1 Until otherwise (Don't take it to heart, I'm just highlighting what I think needs to be done before applying)

q7FvjV2.png

Find Staff and palyers that will vouch for you and then reapply! I will hide the application for the mean time hit me up on steam when you requirements c:

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic