SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] noods's Admin Application

First Class

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: noods

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53541033

Description of Yourself: Before reading this please note;
I am not the same as I was around the time I got banned from kzg. I have had time to cool off and look at my actions.
I am 18 years old, mature, and friendly. I am always open for conversation, helpful and knowledgable about the mechanics of surf.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 11 days 02:31:08 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Never a specific time, all day all night on and off.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Barchy, Tay, Sid, BurnZZ, Harry, spongey, Rensta

Players vouching your application?: chibi, donkey, draph, viper, levi, useless masochist, willyo, iglie, jx20, tele, dimmy, caff,

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As a previous admin of the server who flew off the rails and left, upon my return I have felt so welcomed and would love to become a part of the community again.
I am more than happy to undergo another trial period to prove myself.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: -4 or so months admin experience on KZG
-Good surfer (godlike if i must say so myself)
-well known amongst the community
-fair decisions
-legitimate suggestions that could improve the server and happiness of the playerbase

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by First Class

+1 man. If I must say right now.... This nigga is one of the most coolest and fairest niggas out. Highly respected from all corners of the global surfing community. 

Let me just tell u a story of my friend Noods right now!

Day 1 I met this nigga he was sitting on a bench.

Eating, he glances over at me with a grin on his face.

And then I walk over introduce myself.

Dealing with my introduction he breaks into tears.

Mostly because of my muscular surfing arm =(

Until he seen my keyboard hand now he is determined.

Mashing wr's till his right forearm is as formed as mine.

Noods aka First Class.

Nice enough guy. Used to talk to him a fair bit before I stopped surfing for awhile.

Has been known to get a bit trigger happy but willing to give him another chance as it has been awhile and might have grown up.

1/2 +1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic