SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mod/application Jailbreak....

(UCU) MadeInChina

-rep

You always seem to try and be the center of attention and be one of the people always yelling 'I WAS BAITED' stuff like that, if you want to become an admin you have to start trying to create a peaceful server and not starting trouble or making up false claims. As to your application you have put little to no effort into it as you haven't bothered to read the requirements for applying. one of the rules are to have 10 forum posts and which you have 1 and that is this post here, this doesn't mean go shit posting to get 10 but have actual input on how the server can be better run. As for your benefits and qualities you have just stated reasons why you make a good member of the community not actual reasons why you would make a good admin. This is my opinion take it how you want to its up to you, good luck anyway.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Please edit who vouched for you as some of the information you have supplied is incorrect. (Teardrop did not vouch for you)
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Mate I have been on the server for much longer then you champ. I have Signed up but My account is not working. The reason You wouldn't never of seen me is because i just got board i guess and stop playing. I barely even see you or notice you and if you're going to -rep me for saying I was baited a lot? OK go ahead. It is your opinion, not mine. I would just ask you to Stop making false claim's i don't think i have ever got into an argument over something that was so bullshit such as "I Was baited" Why don't you go Talk shit to GimmeYofries about Him Constantly Saying "Oh that's Favoritism" So please stop Bitching over little shit my man. But hey that is just my opinion.. Enjoy Reading My man.

Yeah OK I could stop With little bitchy shit like so. But you come and -rep Over small shit. Like "I Was baited" Which i have never actually had an argument over. You could actually go over to gimmeyoufries and tell him to stop with "That is favoritism?" The only thing i have Said That was Quote ON Quote False Claim was "Oh that's Favoritism Slay" Like Dude, You have probably Done it your self. I don't even Realized That you're on, Never had a conversation with you or even talked to you. So Please stop Post Small shit like that is not necessary. But i do agree with you something's champ. :) Enjoy

Your's MadeInChina :)

'MadeInChina' wrote:
Mate I have been on the server for much longer then you champ. I have Signed up but My account is not working. The reason You wouldn't never of seen me is because i just got board i guess and stop playing. I barely even see you or notice you and if you're going to -rep me for saying I was baited a lot? OK go ahead. It is your opinion, not mine. I would just ask you to Stop making false claim's i don't think i have ever got into an argument over something that was so bullshit such as "I Was baited" Why don't you go Talk shit to GimmeYofries about Him Constantly Saying "Oh that's Favoritism" So please stop Bitching over little shit my man. But hey that is just my opinion.. Enjoy Reading My man.

Ok thankyou for proving my points about why you shouldn't be admin. I could go into more depth about the reason why I don't believe you should be admin but you have obviously not bothered to read my post or take on board my criticism. If you would like me to give you more constructive criticism or to go into depth with the points I provided please let me know and I will happily. 

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Would not like to start drama over a Admin Application. If you want to criticize me Please add me and then we can talk it out there no?

That's what people do. An admin application is made so people can give you criticism. You should've replied to these people's messages via steam, not on your forum post. From reading this, I would have to say a definite -1. The way you responded to this situation was just rude and ignorant. "The reason you never seen me is because I got board and stop playing" First of all, your grammar and spelling is atrocious *bored*. And why would we want an Admin to manage our sever when he gets "board".
You ask them to not start drama over your application, when you've already started it. You're use of caps lock is AIDS, as well as your use of grammar with mistakes in every sentence.

-rep You seem like a nice guy, buy like Sirtron said you always try and be the centre of attention, I can never enjoy a game when you keep yelling in your mic. There is little to no information. More effort would be great :) Good luck in the long run

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search