SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] ✪ Ⓩ Ⓔ ⓝ ✪ 's Moderator Application

✪ Ⓩ Ⓔ ⓝ ✪ im silver 2

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: ✪ Ⓩ Ⓔ ⓝ ✪

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173321731

Description of Yourself: i am ✪ Ⓩ Ⓔ ⓝ ✪ i like playing combat surf i also play the Role Play server i also play the Surf server i would like to help the community out in any way i can so that the people would like the KZG servers more than others and KZG is one of the most fun and best servers i've ever played that is why i am going for MOD.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 1 days 00:56:00

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: i usually play on the night for the SEA region but sometimes i play in the morning but in the weekends i play morning and night

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: MOD

Players vouching your application?:CrabyZ

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: So that i can help the community be better and less toxic and help the server in popularity and discipline.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Responsibility,Loving,Caring and respect to other people

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by ✪ Ⓩ Ⓔ ⓝ ✪ im silver 2

Did not vouch for you LMAO

0% effort on this appeal for mod

• Have at least two admins vouching for you

Sorry, Buddy :(  

ITS A "NO FROM ME"

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

10 hours ago, _??????????_ said:

ITS A "NO FROM ME"

LOL why do people put admins vouching for them even though they didnt even ask.

-rep

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Good kid, very nice and has good intentions. Maybe needs more experience and/or guiding by other admins instead of them making a joke out of his admins app. 

+/- Neutral

BAG.png

Zero is a legend of kzg combat surf. Destroying the game since the start and showing his au/nz brothers they are dirt compared to him.

The most respectable player in the game atm! Very confident on his capabilities to be better than all current admins.

I understand his app wasn't done properly but this boyman is a fucking LEGEND

+1

You should put a bit more time and effort into this application, it looks like you've just rushed into this.

Also you should ask the staff of the server and see whether they recon your fit for the position.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 7:05 PM, _??????????_ said:

ITS A "NO FROM ME"

Yep I agree.

Tip: Don't be like me and just put down admins you think would vouch for you. It doesn't end well. At least try asking.

Nevermind, I change my response. -rep

Edited by tommo.

Looking at your application you haven't put much work into it, also the fact no staff or regulars of combat surf have vouched for you and that i question if the qualities you have put down are true or not it doesnt look good for you. Also you are no where near mature enough to be considered for a position of power on the server i would seriously worry that you would abuse your power to get back at people you dont like and miss use server commands.  -REP from me

16 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

Looking at your application you haven't put much work into it, also the fact no staff or regulars of combat surf have vouched for you and that i question if the qualities you have put down are true or not it doesnt look good for you. Also you are no where near mature enough to be considered for a position of power on the server i would seriously worry that you would abuse your power to get back at people you dont like and miss use server commands.  -REP from me

Agreed -Rep

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Would have loved to have seen more effort being put into this application because I know that you talk to people on the server and that you know the rules but with this application you haven't really stood out from others and I believe your application doesn't show that you are ready for the role. Sorry but it's a -rep from me this time.

• Like 3

Cheers;

SmartB

Denied due to the effort of the application and experience please re apply at a later date.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic