SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] ✪ fam's Admin Application

fam

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: ✪ fam

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86249620

Description of Yourself: My name is Fam or Liam, I have been playing SK for around two years and CS for about 3. I've been playing KZG for a while now and wanted to give back to the server by getting involved with keeping the community clean.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: I have reset multiple times, but overall i would have just over 2 weeks.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Normally I would be on most evenings on weekdays and on weekends I'm on most of the day.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?:
-Bullee
-Paradox
-Lemons

Players vouching your application?:

-ImmortalWankz
-Juwie
-Alyx
-Cena
-Hunter

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I always abide by the rules, I also try to get others to do so as well. I report and AFK's to active admins and also try to prevent negative behavior. I feel this would be a good opportunity for me to give back to the KZG community. I have a pretty clean record with only a few mutes.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a kind and respectful person and I would like to try keeping the KZG server a fun and chilled environment while giving out punishment need-be.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by fam

10000000%  +rep.

Fam is a very active member of the KZG SK server and has been for a while. He can always be seen on following the rules and having fun with all members and staff members.

Fam knows the server rules and advises members who are breaking the rules they need to stop as consequences may occur. Very nice person in general and knows his stuff. 

Fam would be a good and valuable member to the KZG staff team and should be accepted. 

Again +REP

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic