SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Krewzy's Unban Appeal

krewzy

Your ingame Name: krewzy

Server you were banned / muted on?: Roleplay 

Your Steam ID:  76561197960287930

Admin that banned or muted (if known): THRASHER

Reason for ban (if known): Says "RDM" just for 19 kills. more info soon...

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:  Personally In The Ban Request I Did Say Stuff Like "You Deserve It You RDM All The Time" etc... I Did Not Kill Him Then Or Ziptie Him. Now The 19 Kills Were Some From People Running From A Robbery (Not All, Maby Like 6), And Rest Is Me And My Friends Did A Home Invasion On A Group Of Players, Who Locked Their Door When We Said, So We Warned Them And They Didn't Open So We Open Fired Through The Door.  I Do Believe I Have Done Wrong In This Act. And I Am Sorry And Will Be More Cautious Next Time, I Would Love To Either Get A Unban Or The Ban Lowed Please, But Thats Not My Decision 

Thank You.

Sorry For My Action's

Edited by krewzy

Hmm yes this is an unban appeal... But explaining the reason you rdmed people should not be in the "Why I should be unbanned/muted section". We dont wanna hear that shit. Just to point out, you have not mentioned anywhere that you baited people by planting weed in public than killing them when they take it... Now I got some solid intel that this method was abused by you to kill well over 15 people.

So In conclusion I suggest you cop it on the chin and ride out the rest of your ban period.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

The RP Staff Team had a talk with Krewzy - they think he's learnt his lesson. He's apologised for his wrong doings and seems sincere.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic