SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Roleplay] Motion's Admin Application

Motion

Server you're Applying for?: Roleplay

Steam Account Name: Motion

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192898698

Description of Yourself: Hello everyone you should know me I'm a Easy Surf Moderator, a few months ago I found out KZG (Roleplay) due to a friend
and ever since then I've loved it. I've loved videogames ever since I got my first PC, I've played games such as Minecraft, Garry's Mod, League Of Legends
and other types of games. I have a horrible PC but at the end of the day I can still play games and do what I enjoy.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 23d 20:12h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I can be on everyday from whenever I wake up till late at night.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Kevin | Naga | Dongle

Players vouching your application?: Cartoons | E.E Is Bae | Deja | Marshmallow | PEZ | JagzZ | Swiftzz | Nyalon |

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve to be apart of the KZG Staff Team, due to the fact I'm pretty active and can help alot of people when needed and whenever I'm on. Also I've played for a long amount of time and have seen alot of situations
and how to deal with them. It'd be an amazing pleasure to help the people in need of assistance. Not only will I dedicate myself further more I will strive to assist others in any issues that arise. Being part of the Surf Staff Team as a Moderator for half a year, I feel as though I'm ready for the role of Administrator. As there's so little staff on RP, I know that having a close-to-always active Staff Member online will take a lot of stress of Skyprah's and other higherups' backs - that being another reason for this application.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Happy, Loving, Caring, Confidence, Respect, Maturity

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Big +REP

Mature and knows the rules. I believe he will be a great asset to the squad. Best of luck <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+rep Great person, good friend on roleplay, he would fit the job as an administrator so well. He definitely deserves admin, he is mature, smart, always knows what to do in every situation, and is always happy. GL MOTION!

I'll be +Repping this as Motion is a known player on the server for his kindness and his knowledge of the rules, he understands what he must do to keep the server a safe place for all and make sure people get the most enjoyable experience whether that be old or new players. Motion get tilted here and there but he makes sure he doesn't do anything stupid, he'll just speak to the person and clear it up.

I would say he could join the crew to help out and push the server to its potential!

:doge2:

+rep  such a genuine person and one of the nicest people i have met on the server, what he has written for himself describes him perfectly and are the key traits that come to mind when i think of motion.
Not only does he deserve it, but he would fit in perfectly aswell as a great addition as admin for the server. Ever since i started playing rp motion has been a police officer but he is so approachable,he knows how to have a good laugh but most importantly when to draw the line when he needs to be serious but is always respectful and gives plenty of warning for his actions.
GL MOTION!!! :D:D

giphy.gif

+REP  Motion will do a fine job as an administrator on the Roleplay server. Motion was one of the first
             people I properly talked to when I first started playing KZG (he taught me how to surf). He is full of kindness, and as he said
             above, he enjoys to help people no matter the problem. Good luck, buddy.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+rep    

Plays a LOT like almost 24 days?!?!
He's an experienced staff member seeing as he's been moderator on surf.

Experienced, mature, kind and helpful :) 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

NEUTRAL Motion got mad at me when I killed him and kept on saying "BAITER BAITER" Over and Over when I only baited him once and that's when I got my hands on an AWP after he went and told the cops what I did when I killed him.

But he is a cool guy (when he was not mad at me all the time) and an active player on the ROLEPLAY Server

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK :)

Edited by _??????????_

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+REP Motion understands the rules of the server better than anyone with his weeks of server time and role as a cop on the server he is the best for the job and the server needs more people like him as admins and players. 

+REP!

Is almost always on the server, I think he is a well trusted fit for an admin. Especially on Roleplay because he is ALWAYS on it and can deal with problems without having to message someone else to sort out the problem. 
He knows the rules well and it would be good to have at least one admin on the server at any given time. Puts in a lot of time into the server and is a good friend to a lot of people (including me :D)

GOOD LUCK MOTION!

+rep Ive seen motion mature a lot over  the last couple of months. He seems to know the rules really well which is good for Roleplay as there is a lot of rules to remember.

I would hope to see him as a trial very soon, as KZG needs more admins and mods on Roleplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search