SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pandsy's Combat Admin App

Pandsy

What server Are u applying for:
Combat Surf

Do u have a working Mic:
Yes and i will use it when needed

People Who Will vouch for me: 
Thrasher, Liam, TearDrop, Knight, Element! & Krizziii!

Have u ever had a dream that one day u can help out a community and be admin on it!!! ... Well i haven't but still u get the point i really want to be admin on KZG because i think it needs more admins to be on and helping it and to make sure people are not abusing ect. i have not donated to KZG mainly because i dont have any money to donate but in the future when i get a job im sure to give KZG some money to help it!? I know alot of players on KZG and alot know me so im not new to the servers and im well known, If the people who dont know me and are reading this i would like to see u and chat some time if u ever want to find me ill be on JB or Combat at about 5pm everyday and Thank you for all the people who read this admin app and i hope i become an admin on Combat but if i dont its ok  :cool:!

? no need to be mad buddy

'Serjent' wrote:
+rep nice and respectdul kid. Great admin on all the other servers.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep pretty chill dude, Although age can put some people off (For example. 'This server is weak giving someone like this guy admin' That is if he does something wrong and someone thinks wrong about him)
All the best man, good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search