SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] WD-40's Admin Application

SmartyBoy

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: WD-40

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128431286

Description of Yourself: I love to have fun. love to surf but hate when people mic spam

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 16:30:45 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: roughly 12 pm everyday to bout 5 pm then 6 pm to 12 pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Rensta

Players vouching your application?: Rensta

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I just think we need more admins on at the time im on around some come on then but not all the time and ive been running into heaps of mic spammers when no admins are on and couldn't do anything about it,

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I think i would be a good fun admin that would get along with most people.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: No

mfWWzUT.jpg

Sorry man, but you are a bit of a repeat offender. Just personally apply at a later stage where you have a a bit more of a nicer rep. You make my comments valid by saying you're a troll, because I am not vouching for you I am -1 Sorry

q7FvjV2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic