SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] WD-40's Admin Application

SmartyBoy

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: WD-40

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128431286

Description of Yourself: Im a good friendly bloke but i must admit when i first started playing this server i was a little rat and broke rule but i have a 100% changed

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 16:51:32 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 12-3pm 5-12 pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Naga

Players vouching your application?: Naga

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: i think i deserve to be apart of the Killzone Game Staff because i surf on this server everyday and i like to bring positive to the surf server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i think i would be a positive part to the KZG Surf server

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Confused 3

7 hours ago, SmartyBoy said:

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Naga

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: i think i deserve to be apart of the Killzone Game Staff because i surf on this server everyday and i like to bring positive to the surf server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i think i would be a positive part to the KZG Surf server

you don't have 2 admins vouching for you.

I personally believe you rushed this application.

Not sure if this was a mistake, but you applied for Aim administrator, yet you proceed to talk about surfing on the server every day and how you could bring a positive part to KZG surf server?

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

A MASSIVE -REP  You are not suitable for the role of Administrator on ANY server. You applied to be an Admin on Skilled Surf yesterday, and you just made two Aim Admin applications.
                                      You barely put any effort into any of your applications. You talk about the Surf Server, not once mentioning any of the Aim Servers. You don't even meet the criteria. 
                                      I'm not joking when I say this - but you have 0 hours on ANY of the Aim Servers. You've never connected to 1v1 Arenas, Casual Competitive, 1v1 Duels DM or Dust2 FFA DM...
                                      and you're applying for the position of an Aim Administrator? There have been many occasions where you displayed extreme racism, complete and utter stupidity, and and 
                                      overall sense that you have no clue how a person should act. When logging onto the surf server today, I was greeted with a terrible microphone (yours) that was playing some
                                      extremely rude and racist video from YouTube. I told you to stop, and talked to you about it once you did - you showed 0 concern. I strongly advise that WD-40 should not even
                                      be considered as a Staff Member on any server.

With Much Love, 
Nyalon
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (hope you enjoyed the read)

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+rep can you help me with my kitchen cabinet my mum tells me of in the middle night because of the creekiness

Edited by ninja2k
i dont know how to spell

Charli D'amelio is hot

-rep Never seen this individual ever on the 1 v 1 or Casual Competitive servers.

- i7K - Up and coming Cloud9 player

Edited by i7K

-rep

Has never connected to any of the aim servers.

@SmartyBoy

Take note of the huge green text block that you need to read BEFORE you apply for a position. Unfortunately, you haven't read it so let me give you a small snippet.

• 30 forum posts OR 1 month old account
  • 48 hours on the server
  • Have at least 2 current admins to vouch

Please, next time if you apply for a position can you read the guidelines and requirements BEFORE applying.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic