SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

J_VilL

What server are you applying for?:

Why do you want to be admin on this server?:

How many hours do you have on our servers?:

-/+ Your a nice kid, and clearly love the server and play it alot ay, and i reckon you could have a chance of making admin if you read @Acid s old Post on effort in Applications.

xd

I would want you to be admin on FIFA but until you "prove yourself" I'm going to say no for Combat.
But yes for FIFA.

NksF4lc.png

Going mutual for this one, hes a nice kid and knows the rules but saw him today and he was quite immature +/- rep

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Thanks Guys @Harry-extra @--A4-- @mr_merkhem99 @kwala @Element @Serjent for all your support and advice i really do appreciate the feed back you all gave me im gonna try my hardest and improve on all the stuff you guys have told me to do :). Written By Your One and Only Jvill.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Thanks for all your feed back guys i really do appreciate it. It means a lot to me i promise i will try to act more mature and improve on all those things you guys have told me

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

You've got authority and that's good for your age. But you've got a bit of the old bullee in you too, seen you sometimes respond to trolls then insult them back. Lose that attitude and you will be a fit admin. I recommend jvil for a trial for sure.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Thanks @BuLLee I really appreciate the advice it means a lot to me ill do anything for this community

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Please apply for one admin app at a time.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

@Sorrow Only reason i did two this time was because fifa isn't a big server right now cus its new and some people just havn't seen it yet but i understand what your trying to say thanks for the advice

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

• 5 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search