SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] hairy cherry's Admin Application

hairy cherry

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: hairy cherry

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182559210

Description of Yourself: I am hairy cherry but you can call me Hayden. I've got 1000+ hours on CSGO and most of that is spent on surf. I am currently year 11 at high school. I spend most of my free time on KZG surf and am friendly towards other friendly players.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 00:00:48 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4 pm until 8 pm NZT and usually on all day on the weekends.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Raven and Naga

Players vouching your application?: Remo22 and Jackson

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I am a loyal member to the kzg server and help players that are new to surf. I believe I can prevent the server from the mic spammers and toxic players and make a safe, and fun environment for everyone. I also have noticed that there are rarely admins on when I play on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: A chilled guy that is kind to all players that are kind to me. I teach less able members and I feel the need to apply for administrators rights so I can enforce server rules when I feel necessary.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

hairy cherry is a really respectful guy and very mature for his age. He knows the rules and never causes any problems on the server but I can definitely see him enforcing the rules and stopping these problems in the future. He is also very active and I strongly believe that his addition to the surf staff team would be a tremendous help to the server and community overall, good luck! 

Hi Hairy, thanks for taking the time to make an app again :). You put a little bit more effort into this one I can see which I also thank you for! 

Getting into it, reading through your app I have checked a couple things over, You've put @Raven down as an vouch which is fine, but Naga isn't actually admin on Surf, he's an AIM admin. I also Asked Remo and Jackson if they were asked to be your vouches to which I would of asked them why if they said yes but they both said no. You didn't ask them to vouch for you which I kind of think you need to. Just so I can talk to those people and get an understanding of why they are vouching. I'd also like to see you using the forums a bit more and actually committing to make the server a better place offline too? It's not that I don't doubt your abilities but I just need to see the care and commitment, otherwise it just looks like a thirst for self power above other people without putting the effort in. Sorry but -1 from me still 

q7FvjV2.png

Hi Hairy Cherry, thanks for applying .

I firstly just wanted to say that I agree everything @| Rensta | has written about, in which you should persevere in becoming a staff member - and demonstrating your capabilities to us and the community

Me adding on to that, I do see you on, but you should make yourself well known among the community as we are still unsure on firstly your capabilities, your intentions and as well as your motives to be staff. It's clear to me you're a friendly, easy going member, but please even when other staff are offline, take that step in helping out in the community, and then we can be more comfortable in you helping us out with the back of the community, and we have confidence that this can be achieved.

I can't say if your motives are truly to make the server a better environment, or just an act to be above others as said by @| Rensta |. But, at the end of the day its about being well known and respected in becoming staff, and we just don't know enough about you so please make you're intentions known so we can be more direct with you if you choose to apply in the future.

Best of luck in the future,

Edited by Diesey
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

@hairy cherry Last time we spoke I remember saying to you that I needed to see you helping players and talking more on the server before I would consider vouching for you.

I wont -1 but Ill stay neutral due to you being a good guy.

+rep nice guys has stopped people abusing me <3

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• 2 weeks later...

As per last nights discussion, I'm retracting my earlier comment and changing this to a +1 :)

I've noticed Hairy on the server upholding the rules the right way and giving a large helping hand to all that needed it. Whilst I didn't really know much about him before I've definitely noticed the effort he has put in. He's also very level headed and mature at all times and doesn't buy into button pushing. I'd be more than happy to have you on the team for a trial as you do fill a much needed time slot where most of us unfortunately aren't available. Thanks again Hairy :)! 

This is also the view of the other Staff 

Tay, Sid, Raven, Diesey and Dex

• Like 1

q7FvjV2.png

A +1 from me , I agree with everything Rensta said ,  seen you do nothing but constanly help new players , you are always friendly and easy to talk to and I have never once seen you be toxic.

Best of luck mate :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search