SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Lad.'s Admin Application

It's Lad

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Lad.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99388934

Description of Yourself: My Names Nathan or Lad, either way, it doesn't matter. I don't consider myself funny, but somehow I tend to be. Show a sense of humor to people on surf while sharing great memories with friends on. I enjoy music (mainly EDEN) and playing games. School is something I enjoy because I constantly see my friends just like when I hop on surf and see people on. 

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Currently 7 days on the server, (not sure with the old server).

What time do you normally play on the Server you're applying for?: Weekdays 2-4 hours (depending on school work), Weekends anytime.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Super-Soc (MODERATOR), ExoticRage (ADMIN)

Players vouching for your application?: ElementX, Braided Asshair and others (Thanks)

Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I've experienced being a staff before and I would like to do it again. I've been with KZG for some time now, with past experience, I believe I'm capable to become an Admin on Combat Surf, to help out through positivity in the community by following the server rules at all times with capabilities. I'll tend to help others in need and bring a positive vibe to whoever needs it. Abusers and bullies will result in a ban or a temperate cooldown warning by either insulting or disobeying a rule provided with evidence. I have read the Combat Surf outcomes. I've been with the server for some time now and I haven't broken any rules nor got banned or muted on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I tend to be nice to new people showing positivity and an enjoyable vibe and also for people that have been there on the server helping it out. Try to add new maps as well as set new events and possibly some challenges. I'll try to help people out and welcome new people from the server. I enjoy playing Combat Surf on the community since many people are respectful and most show a level of maturity on the server. 

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by It's Lad

+rep i dont play much Combat surf but from jailbreak and 1v1 i reckon lad is a great person to be admin he is polite and introducing new members, Good luck man hope you make the most out of it.

s1uau9wdmlox.gif

It is rarely I play Combat Surf, but I see him on Jailbreak quite often and he seems capable of wardening and taking control of certain situations which would make him a good Staff Member!

+REP

I dont often play combat surf, but i personally believe you would suit the role of administrator.

Good luck

+rep

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

+REP Great Member of the KZG Community he has stayed with the KZG Community for a long time now and I really Think He Deserves the spot for admin, mature enough for the spot and he is on most of the time when I am on. GOODLUCK

TIP: If you want to Thanks someone for they comment just Go over the bottom right grey heart with your mouse and press the last one :)

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+Rep absolute legend, Would love for you to become admin in the near future. But needs to be a lot more active.

Yours truly,

Oracle

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

+Rep: An experienced surfer who ticks all the boxes required to be an admin, but you need to be a little more active on Combat Surf

+rep

I see you on all the time, you play by the rules and you talk to other people, would be a great asset to the team. 

Good Luck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Cheers;

SmartB

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, Super_Soc said:

+Rep: An experienced surfer who ticks all the boxes required to be an admin, but you need to be a little more active on Combat Surf

Apologies for my inactivity over the past weeks. I was attending a school camp for 3 days. By the time I got home, my internet was really bad for a few days.

I'm ready to continue playing more often now!

Thank you soc!

~ Lad

• Nyalon locked this topic