SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

RocK3Y's Unban Appeal

RocK3Y

Your ingame Name: RocK3Y

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:171114714

Date / Time of Ban: 10/10/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Justin♛

Reason for ban (if known): DDOS threat

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I sincerely aplogise for my actions. In all honesty, I really regret these actions and did not mean my threats. It was out of frustration and I was not thinking straight. I am hoping I can be unbanned because I am extremely sorry for what I did.

• Like 2

76561198302495157 ii.png

I mean Rockey loves the server (i see him on everyday) and if it was a joke there shouldn't be too much harm. I would reduce it to a day maybe, or two? 

Still not on though @RocK3Y| Trading Knife Papa Jaggo aint happy >:(

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

+rep i think rocky should get unbanned because he loves this server. he is a thoughtful player and he loves making friends. The reason he only threateed you was because he was frusterated and he was annoyed that Justin was always muting him. and also it was a joke

#prayforrocky

Edited by Lizzy

+rep

Rock3y and Justin hang together on discord, I dont see the harm he was just joking? You guys are legit messing around on discord when i join? DDoS threats arn't on at all. Maybe like jagzz said reduce it?

@Justin ♛

Correct me if im wrong :) Dont know full story

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Just now, Justin ♛ said:

I understand where you're coming from but these things can be taken very seriously. I'm fine if he's unbanned.

+1 to that!

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic