SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

confusiion's Unban Appeal

confusiion

Your ingame Name: confusiion

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:0:163014219

Date / Time of Ban: 17th June

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Trumpeary

Reason for ban (if known): He told me to be quiet and when i didnt I get a perm

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because I spoke on server which is allowed to use voice communication seems only fair I love all kzg server and would love a second chance

@confusiion The only ban you have on record for the  account  you provided is one dated 11th of February this year for 1 week from one of our community directors @Sirtron. Still that is the only ban you have and it has expired long ago which means you have no need to make a unban request. The admin you say banned you may of just kicked you from the server without you knowing it wasnt a ban.

If you still feel that something happened that you believe needs attention you can make an abuse report at this link: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forum/75-click-me-to-make-an-abuse-report/. Other than that there is no need for this unban request since you have no current outstanding bans on our servers, you are welcome to play on our servers whenever you please.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search