SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Winduptoy7's Admin Application

Eatthedead7

Server you're Applying for?: BHop

Steam Account Name: Winduptoy7

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128430079

Description of Yourself: I'm just someone wanting to help the community of Killzone Gaming by helping to keep it safe for everyone.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: N/A

What time do you normally play on the Server you're applying for?: Weekends 6AM PST - 12PM+  PST

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: BIG DICK Naga, Blizz, BIGGER DICK, 1DJ.

Players vouching your application?: ChikenDestroyer21

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I fell I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming Team because I have always thought about becoming an admin as I quite often see people abusing the rules when there aren't admins active and I also think that b-hop needs admins and I want to be one and prove myself a trustworthy and mature member of the KZG community and help the community become the nets it can be <3.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am passionate, friendly, funny (i think), kind, respectful, and I feel I can bring a lot to the community

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

sorry xD i spelt alot of stuff wrong haha

Nets is suppose to be best 

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

1 minute ago, Blizz said:

Dude. MY dick is huge. :thinking:

apologies :'(

• Nyalon changed the title to [B-Hop] Winduptoy7's Admin Application
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nyalon changed the title to [JUMP] Winduptoy7's Admin Application
  • Nyalon locked this topic
  • Nyalon unlocked this topic

Reading through the discord chat you had with Llamas shows that you have a long way to go when it comes to conflict resolution . That is not how an admin should be dealing with problems, and however Llamas reacted, you were just as bad as him.

Don't reply to this saying that you will change when you get trial/admin, because you have to change before you get admin.

I recommend anyone that currently has a vouch for him read the conversation on discord off-topic chat. This may seem out of character for me and I wouldn't usually do this. This has made me irrationally angry

1be.gif

7 hours ago, Goose said:

Reading through the discord chat you had with Llamas shows that you have a long way to go when it comes to conflict resolution . That is not how an admin should be dealing with problems, and however Llamas reacted, you were just as bad as him.

Don't reply to this saying that you will change when you get trial/admin, because you have to change before you get admin.

I recommend anyone that currently has a vouch for him read the conversation on discord off-topic chat. This may seem out of character for me and I wouldn't usually do this. This has made me irrationally angry

I'm not gonna make excuses what I did was really dumb and I shouldn't use my phone when I'm tired and have exams but forget I said that because like I said no excuses, I'm not gonna try and get you to change dude I reacted horribly I knew while I was typing this is gonna bite back but I couldn't care less at the time I apologise to llamas about making a big deal out of nothing and im sorry to blizz for making him have to deal with me 

And to add to that I just made amends with llamas and we're all good again :)

Edited by eatthedead7
Extra info

Denied.

Thanks for applying, we've come to the conclusion that right now might not be the time. A couple things you need to improve on are your handling of certain situations and handling criticism so that it doesn't get to you. Feel free to apply at a later date.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search