SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Foxie.

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: DFoxie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59116519

Description of Yourself: Chill

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: To Much

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: like 6 - 9 every weekday, probs more

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: UM, ffs, one sec asking now!............................. asked Justin, he said "na" so, that's that. cant be fucked to find more admins tbh

Players vouching your application?: OMFG, wtf is this shit. geeeeeeeeeeeeez, one sec. alicia! cant be stuffed to find more people

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: um, every time I go on the server there is some dumbass on ct with no mic not doing !t even though everyone is telling him to. plus none of the admins do shit unless it helps themselves, from what i have seen at least. oh and im bored.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: um, chill admin that don't permanently ban every person that says they gonna DDoS someone as an obvious fucking joke.

Um, before you say this in chat, it is correct, I put 0 effort into this, sorry, too much work XD. <3. oh and im dyslexic, so give me a break. <3

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Angry 2

3 minutes ago, Foxie. said:

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: DFoxie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59116519

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: like 6 - 9 every weekday, probs more

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: UM, ffs, one sec asking now!............................. asked Justin, he said "na" so, that's that. cant be fucked to find more admins tbh

Players vouching your application?: OMFG, wtf is this shit. geeeeeeeeeeeeez, one sec. alicia! cant be stuffed to find more people

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: um, every time I go on the server there is some dumbass on ct with no mic not doing !t even though everyone is telling him to. plus none of the admins do shit unless it helps themselves, from what i have seen at least. oh and im bored.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: um, chill admin that don't permanently ban every person that says they gonna DDoS someone as an obvious fucking joke.

Um, before you say this in chat, it is correct, I put 0 effort into this, sorry, too much work XD. <3. oh and im dyslexic, so give me a break. <3

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Y

Yeah this admin application is very rushed and JB isn't accepting admins so yeah -rep

It doesn't really look like you actually want to be admin man. I mean look at these comments you made:

5 minutes ago, Foxie. said:

UM, ffs, one sec asking now!............................. asked Justin, he said "na" so, that's that. cant be fucked to find more admins tbh

plus none of the admins do shit unless it helps themselves.

Um, before you say this in chat, it is correct, I put 0 effort into this, sorry, too much work XD. 

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

You've really got yourself into a pickle with this one. You put 0 effort into this admin application because you couldn't be stuffed, couldn't find any admins so vouch for you and you straight up attack us admins. You do not know how hard it is to maintain control of a server with a few active admins. We have to deal with other stuff on the server to help everybody not just things that you want us to do which can be very time consuming as I need to look through many PM's of people saying that someone's freekilled or whatever. We wouldn't be doing our jobs if we were just helping ourselves. We just had a meeting the other day about things that would help jailbreak and keep the community within it happy. And we cannot blindly just swap people without giving them a chance to use their mic which in the case if they don't we always swap them. And if there are ct's without mic's that are on for a while it's a guarantee that there are no admins on (we have lives outside of JB). You need to get a wider perspective of the whole situation before you call people out like this. This just shows your lack of maturity which an admin cannot have.  I am giving this a -rep. Anyway Goodluck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

DECLINED

I suggest that in your next application, you don't talk shit about the staff members. Jailbreak is almost always hectic, without the staff members we've currently got - it'd be f!@king crazy... 

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic