SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Lim. 's Moderator Application

qd.

Server You're Applying For: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Lim.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61195111

Description Of Yourself: Hello, my name is Liam, and if you don't already know me, i am an active member of the combat surf community here on Killzone Gaming.
I am pretty much always active, unless my steam status is set to anything other than online, i am ready to talk.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 6 days 07:38:15 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: I pretty much play everyday, so after school you most likely will see me online, and on the weekends, when I am not playing rust, I am extremely active in the community.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: 

•Oracle | Static

•^Sky

Players Vouching Your Application:

•Fluxx

•Butter

•GoblinSlayerz

•JagzZ

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe I deserve to be a part of the killzone gaming staff team because I am always active late at night on weekends when there are a lot of mic spammers and cheaters on the server. Also, I can teach newcomers of the server how to use the skin plugins such as '!knife, !ws and !gloves' also I am very active in the killzone gaming discord. Also, I have come from many different combat surf servers and I have watched different members of staff to see what they do in different situations. I have become familiar with all the rules of the server and could point out someone who is breaking the rules.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: I have demonstrated many different qualities over the time i have been active in the community.
• I am friendly with the players.
• I think i'm funny?
• I have over 1000+ hours on combat surf.
• Most members of the community like me.

• I am very helpful to newcomers and can try to help them with anything that they seek help with.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Lim.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Lim shows an outstanding level of maturity as well as having some fun with the players he interacts with, I think that he would be the perfect candidate for the moderator role. +REP

• Like 2

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Hi Lim. Thanks for applying :)

Just a reminder that trial staff may not be considered "Vouching Staff" on an app as they may still be turned away after their trial period which may happen. It would be really helpful on the staffing process if you use established and well known admins on your app as vouches. Other than that I don't doubt your capabilities :) Good luck 

| Rensta | - Surf & Bhop Admin

q7FvjV2.png

13 minutes ago, | Rensta | said:

Hi Lim. Thanks for applying :)

Just a reminder that trial staff may not be considered "Vouching Staff" on an app as they may still be turned away after their trial period which may happen. It would be really helpful on the staffing process if you use established and well known admins on your app as vouches. Other than that I don't doubt your capabilities :) Good luck 

| Rensta | - Surf & Bhop Admin

Thanks for that man, I will try to get it fixed ASAP.

latest?cb=20111128052231

+Rep,

Actively thoughout if not all KZG Servers, Dedicated member towards the community, would be a great addition to the Combat Surf staffing team :)

Best of Luck,

~Lethiem

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted, please get in contact with myself or nyalon to proceed in the moderation acceptance process.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic