SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Badlands admin app

jamba juice

Server you're Applying for?: surf

Steam Account Name: jamba juice

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80949142

Description of Yourself: Go fuck yourself skyprah

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 16:33:00 hours (Will post info on this)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I can play anytime from 2PM - 6PM Everyday

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Beary

Players vouching your application?: me
E.E is Bae

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As an individual and as a current admin on Roleplay, i believe i have the right mindset that an Admin should have when applying for this role and performing as an admin on the applied server. I also believe roleplaying an online game is for faggots

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Qualities i will bring to KZG will be Patience and calmness as you need to be otherwise everything will be messed up and confusion will occur, maturity plays a big role as you need to be or you get ahead of yourself and things could get worse from the individual abusing or anything else similar. Respect plays the another big part as you need to respect players or they wont respect you and that'll tear the community apart from each other and may cause havoc as players wont be happy with you and bad word can get around.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Nyalon locked this topic