SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Facon's Application

Facon

Server You're Applying For: JailBreak

Steam Account Name: Facon

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91825632

Description Of Yourself: My name is Paul I am 15 and I love to go camping, bush walking, hiking, canyoning. I also love to do hockey and Rugby League. I am generally quite calm and never really get mad. I have a bright personality and love making new friends. I live in rural NSW and I am currently in year 10 heading into year 11 in 2018. I love gaming it is probably my biggest hobby. I am a pretty genuine person and I have a positive attitude towards most things.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 11 days 21:18:46 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: Anytime after school 4-10:30PM most of the time on weekend unless I am away

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: 

Justin 

Facon 

Players Vouching Your Application: SugAr, Zek, Stormy, Hank Hill

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I have being playing jailbreak for about a year and a half now and it has come to the point when I think I need to do something more for the server rather then just being an average player who players on a daily basis. I also believe we need a few more staff because sometimes we are missing them from the server and people just break the rules all the time.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: I believe I can help enforce the rules more and help new players learn the ropes. I will be able to punish people for not doing as asked (When I am just a regular all I can do is ask them to slay). I will also be friendly to the community.
(Note I have read the application requirements but I have being playing on KZG for a long time and just not really bothered to use the forums so if you still want me to wait I shall)

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Facon
Changed my name

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 9:00 AM, A Slightly Happy Pumpkin said:

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For:  Justin (Ja was here but there was a miscommunication

Have at least two admins vouching for you.

So unless you get another admin to vouch for u  btw Your Application will be denied if you do not meet all the requirements above.

So

On 11/4/2017 at 9:00 AM, A Slightly Happy Pumpkin said:

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

don't think u have I would take it down untill another admin will vouch for u   -rep

1 hour ago, Xelar8 said:

Have at least two admins vouching for you.

So unless you get another admin to vouch for u  btw Your Application will be denied if you do not meet all the requirements above.

So

don't think u have I would take it down untill another admin will vouch for u   -rep

You shouldn't be commenting on this type of stuff. A community director or above will deal with it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Justin ♛ said:

You shouldn't be commenting on this type of stuff. A community director or above will deal with it.

I agree with Justin. Its up to the community directors to deal with applications ETC.

But asides from that you seem like a nice guy and i have seen you on the server before and seem pretty mature so its a +Rep from me.

• Like 2

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't think you're ready for a staff position yet Facon. You're trying your best to enforce the rules etc, but you cannot control the server as it's really hectic. Also, you find it hard to take criticism which admins need to be open to it so they can learn from their mistakes. So I'm gonna have to give a -rep. Good Luck!

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

1 hour ago, iamjagzzlul said:

Personally I haven't met you nor do I play jailbreak often but does jailbreak really need anymore staff at this point? 

Not a valid question as half of the staff are inactive.

• Thanks 2

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

2 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Not a valid question as half of the staff are inactive.

100% true    Only like 4 active staff i mainly know as some other staff come on once in a blue moon

Though dont think hes ready for this job -rep

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

If I got a dollar for the amount of times I’ve played with this guys and had a blast I would be rich, he is very nice and understands the rules well. Anyway it’s a +Rep from me

Edited by Nicholas (Domino)

• Nyalon changed the title to [JAILBREAK] Facon's Application

DENIED

Pointers:
- You can be immature at times.
- You do not show the skills needed to become an admin.
- You show troll-like behavior on a regular basis.
- You are not active enough.

REAPPLY AT A LATER TIME

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic