SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] SpeeDY's Administrator Application

Speedy

Server You're Applying For?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: SpeeDY

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88550891

Description Of Yourself: I am a kind, mature, responsible, diligent, conscientous and easy-going guy who enjoys playing CS:GO and ensuring others do too. I have had minor experiences in the past, such as being very trusted by a small 500 member community. I am aware of most the basic admin commands. However, if I do not know any, I am able to learn quickly and efficiently. In addition, ever since I first connected the server, it has been special and an extraordinary experience for me. It's unique in many ways. The community/players are inviting, funny and kind. Minigames is truly lots of fun to play.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 2 days 10:15:43 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Depending on other life commitments, such as sport, school etc. I am usually online mostly on the weekends in the evening or lunchtime otherwise, 2-3 days during a normal week (in the afternoon between 5-10pm)

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Wisey

Players Vouching Your Application?: [slak] Azza, daniel

Why Do You Think You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I strongly believe I should be an Admin of the KZG Minigames Server as I have the responsibillity and maturity to be an admin. I believe I am capable of taking care of the Minigames server as I am very reliable and trustworthy, and can handle bad situations with the powers I have been given to a great extent. I am friendly and am able to defuse any accidental mistakes I make. I am good at enforcing the rules and ensuring that they are followed by all in order to make everyone's game enjoyable. I am friendly and able to solve issues quick and efficiently with out any further problems. I will always try my best to contribute to this community as much as I can, making it on my of my huge priorities. I am also very clear and understandable when resolving issues, and able to deal with a wide range of situations that approach me. However, I may be a younger applicant, but I guarantee you I will be a great choice for this role. As I find myself mature and very responsible for my age.

Thanks for reading!

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: The qualities I can bring are responsibility, maturity, diligence, trust, honesty, ambition, delegation, commitment, conscientiousness, loyalty and reliability.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Do You Have A Aoud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

You are clearly a capable candidate and definitely have the qualities to be an admin however we would like to see some more community involvement from you. The lack of +reps/-reps are evidence of this. 

Personally, I hope to see you re-apply in a few weeks once you have improved on the advice above :)

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic