SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Wolvez's Moderator Application

✪ Wolvez

Server You're Applying For: Bhop

Steam Account Name: ✪ Wolvez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217197593

Description Of Yourself: Hello you might know me as "Wolvez" on ScountKnivez but I have recently switched over to Bhop my real name is Connor, im in the 8th grade as we speak, I live in Victoria Australia, and I joined this at the start of the year, I mostly play ScoutKnivez, now I really go on bhop.  I started playing SK at the start of the year, know as Triggz but I didnt play alot back then.

What I do in my spare time.
| Baseball |

| Tae-Kwon Do |

| Basketball |

| KillZone Gaming |

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: At the time im applying I cant check my time.

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: | Monday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Tuesday 5:30pm - 10:00pm | Wednesday 5:45pm - 10:00pm | Thursday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Friday 4:15pm - 10:00pm | Saturday 8:00am - 2:30pm /\ 4:00pm - 1:00pm | Sunday 8:00am - 1:00pm |

Vouching Staff Members of The Server You Are Applying For?: | Naga | Dongle |

Players Vouching For Your Application?: | Huf Cheese | Bunny Snipes | Swiftzz |

Why Do You Think You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team: Firstly, KZG Is a great server, it has very Loyal staff members, which makes players experience even better. This is a great server for anyone who wants staff, Anyone would be lucky to get staff on here. I didn't necessarily like it when it just came out but Now i'm in love with KZG.  I want to become staff to get rid off the people who disagree, the players who cheat and exploit defiantly disagree with what I just said. They will go out there way to destroy KZG, To ruin the community and the server in general. These players deserve to be banned. As a staff member I will contain the members of the Killzone Gaming community who think its okay to break the rules, Or think its Ok to disobey what's aloud or whats not aloud. I will try my hardest to keep the community safe and I will never ever destroy or annoy the community in anyway. I want to make sure that it is in good hands and won't be grieved or destroyed be untrustworthy people in this community. I have seen a lot of people on KZG spam In chat, this shouldn't have been happening. I would stop this, by the end, these members who play the server would get annoyed with staff not doing their job. Furthermore, This would cause the members to maybe leave the community to join a more disciplined one with more active staff members. I would never want this to happen to Killzone Gaming, Ever. Thats why I think I should be apart of the Killzone Gaming staff team.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I plan to assist the community, helping players and working as hard as I can to positively use my power.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes I have

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone? Yes

Edited by ✪ Wolvez

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

Luckily I have known you for a while and have an understanding of what you are capable of, but this app basically just outlines that you will use your perms if you are given them and you are active. What qualities will you bring? How will you better the community? Still a +rep but something for you to think about. 

• Like 3

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+rep forced me to do this or he was gonna bash me and put me in his wardobe.

Wolves is a great guy all up! He is a active friendly to everyone he is always willing to help people out. He is a very welcoming person and I know he wants to help out. 

COULD BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE

• Like 2

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

TBH im gonna stay neutral on this one i mean your a great guy and everything but i remember when u first applied and you begged people to give you +reps (theirs nothing wrong with that) but it seemed like you were desperate for powers idk if you are trusted with perms. 

• Like 3

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

I'm gonna have to stay neutral on this one too. 

If you thought there was a staffing issue or existing issues you should of come to a current staff member about it. Last night when you asked me to vouch for you and I told you I wanted to see you more active so I can know you better I didn't expect you to ask again 3 hours later... You say you want to remove spammers, cheaters and abusers. I've been on the server ALOT and haven't come across this nor have I been notified to say someones hacking. The bhop server has an advanced cheat detector on it which I see real time who it suspects is cheating so I can go watch them and see if it is a false reading. This just seems like a thirst for power by how little time has been given. Try to show initiative, shut down the abuse if any, if you see it. Ask spammers to stop then contact an admin or give us evidence. Bhop doesn't have an issue currently as I feel you are trying to state? 

My tips as given to you at 9pm last night. 

• Play more - Show me you're active and helpful, be nice and try stamp out any server negativity if there is any.
  • Show initiative and report players or get me or another current staff member in to deal with ANY issue you see.

Thanks for applying 

q7FvjV2.png

I was on all weekend basically and I never really saw you until Sunday :/ might be a case of bad timing.....

But gl :)

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

I can't really +rep or -rep, you seemed like a good lad when I saw you on the server, but the app makes it seem like you think anyone who doesn't enjoy KZG deserves to be banned?
You say that mic spam and chat spam is a constant issue, but it's very rarely an issue on the bhop server, it's very chill and laid back, which makes me think you might think things that aren't spam, are, and therefore will wrongfully mute/gag people.

All in all, your app makes you seem way too kick/ban/mute/gag happy, seeing issues with players on the server, where there are none. You don't have a huge amount of time on the server, and it's not like there's a lack of bhop staff.

If I was you, I would have waited another week or two, so you were more well known on the server.

too long to read.. but read it.

wolvez is a good guy with no intention in doing anything bad he has always been a positive regular in the KZG community and no one crossed him in a bad way vice versa. I can recommend him but I won't because basically what the admins above said is what I am trying to say, and as I have told you from SK point of view, being an admin is a job really, a free part time job for the community we dont get paid but we do it to keep the community we like positive, im more on the front line in the server playing than here in the forums.. i mean it is a headache trying to enjoy the server while I have to manage 2 arguments, one mic spammer and people with advertising all at once which is why we have other admins to help me in sk!
 I originally never wanted to be an admin but thrasher and skypra asked me a few times and eventually I have accepted and changed my attitude to suit ofcourse. I only changed my mind because the server I like the most was getting infested with trolls and making it less fun, so I helped to make it a clean server up to this date.

a lot of admin applications today are unnecessary to be frank, a lot just want to be able to have some power to mute and kick and I noticed that when some get perms they are concerned with their scores rather than applying action.. which is what I am feeling from you as you asked me many times to apply on SK and I said no for similar reasons admins wrote in the comments above. I personally as head admin in sk just ask players which I need, to apply .. half or more than the admins in SK are people I asked to apply not ones who approached me to apply as we need help rather than people with status.

show leadership, your goal is to enjoy the game its a game at the end of they day you log in and out of, the purpose of being an admin is to help out. if help is needed staff might approach you.... I have tried to help in combat surf recently but i was rejected by people who dont understand what's going on and misunderstood what I am trying to achieve..while there is plenty of staff there I feel like some are doing a soft job and the trolls sprouting out from that specific server are spreading aids in other servers but many misunderstood what I am trying to achieve and thats all fine,.. I have been in the kzg staff longer than seniors here and was rejected so how will you change the server you are applying for if my help was misunderstood?

stick around more, play more and rather than messaging admins you want to apply, show us youre actually helping.. jagz is a good example, he's too young to be admin but he's one of my right hand admins he always messages me when there is a hacker or a troll when he first started playing, keeps a sharp eye on players breaking rules even when I am in the game with him.. showed leadership and sky him self promoted him to admin. show us leadership it aint about getting perms..

also, stop using the voice changer its irritating and can't tell if its you or someone else every time lol.

+- neutral .. play more, msg staff with material that can help us rather than when you want to apply and I guarantee you will be staff in no time.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+REP

When i first met Wolvez when i was 3 years old i knew he would be a great admin, We went to primary school together (broke up when we went to highschool) he was very immature but when it was around the long holidays he was brutally bashed by teenages when he went to Coles on his razor 2007 scooter. He had severe chest pains and two broken ribs along side his burnt half face (the teenages put a lighter to his face) He was sent to the ER but his mother refused to pay for any surgeries so wolvez was sent back home without any medication or help. 

Wolvez never leaves his house to this day and gets home schooled, the rest of the time hes not in home school he is probably watching the Simpsons or wanking off. This why hes time schedule is so specific, you never know when you will cum, so wolvez calculated on average for each day how long it would take and that's how the time was set. 

Ever since Wolvez has matured & here and there if you hear him swear you will most likely hear his mum yell or the sound of a loud smack to the side of his burnt face. 

Wolvez will 100% be good, respectful & amazing for our servers but he doesnt have much power at home so he would most likely abuse it. This is why I'm giving him a negetive rep.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

sky.png

20 minutes ago, SpaceJam2k said:

+REP

When i first met Wolvez when i was 3 years old i knew he would be a great admin, We went to primary school together (broke up when we went to highschool) he was very immature but when it was around the long holidays he was brutally bashed by teenages when he went to Coles on his razor 2007 scooter. He had severe chest pains and two broken ribs along side his burnt half face (the teenages put a lighter to his face) He was sent to the ER but his mother refused to pay for any surgeries so wolvez was sent back home without any medication or help. 

Wolvez never leaves his house to this day and gets home schooled, the rest of the time hes not in home school he is probably watching the Simpsons or wanking off. This why hes time schedule is so specific, you never know when you will cum, so wolvez calculated on average for each day how long it would take and that's how the time was set. 

Ever since Wolvez has matured & here and there if you hear him swear you will most likely hear his mum yell or the sound of a loud smack to the side of his burnt face. 

Wolvez will 100% be good, respectful & amazing for our servers but he doesnt have much power at home so he would most likely abuse it. This is why I'm giving him a negetive rep.

So is that a +rep/-rep

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

+rep only because

your such a great guy, you would bring so much positivity to the community as well as great admin skills that is why i chose to give you a -rep

sky.png

• Nyalon changed the title to [JUMP] Wolvez's Moderator Application
  • Nyalon locked this topic
  • Nyalon unlocked this topic

@Cheese @✪ Wolvez for some reason I can't see what you responded with :/ when u quoted me 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

48 minutes ago, ✪ Wolvez said:

It was deleted cause it was a joke @eatthedead7

Ah all good :P

• Nyalon locked this topic