SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Volar Unban - minigames

Volar

Name: 

Volar

Server Banned On:

Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

STEAM_0:0:120479705

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201225138/

Date/Time of Ban:

7/08/16 - 8/08/16 (Don't know time)

Banning Admin (if known):

Reason for Ban (if known):

Not following admins requests I think.

Why I should be unbanned:

To the best of my knowledge I was not notified that I was doing anything wrong, given a warning or getting banned. I still do not know why I was banned and if I get unbanned I will not break any rules again.

+rep, good memeber of the community, needs an unban

:kzg: BRING BACK SORROW :kzg:      :weed:  RON KZG STONER 2017  :weed:

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I banned you calling my server and myself shit. I spend a lot of time and money on these servers and for you to disrespect me is the reason why I banned you.

I never said that

"I still do not know why I was banned and if I get unbanned I will not break any rules again."
You say you do not know why you were banned but you will never break any rules "again"???? so you do know why you got banned..?

giphy (4).gif

'ThrasheR' wrote:
"I still do not know why I was banned and if I get unbanned I will not break any rules again."
You say you do not know why you were banned but you will never break any rules "again"???? so you do know why you got banned.. ?
Since you get banned for breaking the rules, I assumed I must have broken one but didn't know.

Why would I call your server shit if I have spend a lot of time on it over the last 5 days. I thoroughly enjoy playing on your server and if I said those things I am greatly sorry and would greatly appreciate being able to play on your server again.

I didn't witness this, but seriously, disrespecting the person who has put so much money, time and effort into something like this, is straight up stupid. Sky's an amazing guy and the dedication and love he has put into these servers doesn't deserve the shit you supposedly gave him.

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

you'll get in trouble for calling the servers shit, I witness players frustrated from losing they call it shit I just slay kick gag.. but directing it to the owner too oooo.. nothing to do with the time and effort that sky put on the community alone, its just common sense you dont bite the hand that feeds you. insulting admins and the owner him self is no joke even if you don't mean it.

let this be a lesson to other players :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search