SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nike's Unban Appeal

Nick.

Your ingame Name: Nike

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222985972

Date / Time of Ban: 01-11-17 22:52

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Given reason: "Ignoring Admins" Actual Reason: Accused of scamming skyprah

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am a functioning member of the combat surf / surf community outside of KZG seeing as i'm an admin on "Matrix Combat Surf". i am willing to pay back the money that Skyprah lost during our incident if he is willing to unban me.

39 minutes ago, Nick. said:

Your ingame Name: Nike

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222985972

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Given reason: "Ignoring Admins" Actual Reason: Accused of scamming skyprah

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am a functioning member of the combat surf / surf community outside of KZG seeing as i'm an admin on "Matrix Combat Surf". i am willing to pay back the money that Skyprah lost during our incident if he is willing to unban me.

Refunded a donation without speaking to me prior. Didn't care that you were getting banned and was being a smartass/abusing me.  You just wanted to money to fuel your gambling addiction.

7 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Refunded a donation without speaking to me prior. Didn't care that you were getting banned and was being a smartass/abusing me.  You just wanted to money to fuel your gambling addiction.

At time off donating to the server my parents were being scammed out of alot of money and without my knowledge refunded all unknown/different transactions after a certain date, unfortunately the donations were refunded and i was "abusing" you because to my knowledge i was being banned for something i didnt know about and i thought you were just banning me because i was annoying. Apparently i have a "gambling" problem when i was twelve and my best skin was under $2. i tried to explain the situation to you but you thought i was lieing just to get the money back.

Edited by Nick.

Just now, Nick. said:

At time off donating to the server my parents were being scammed out of alot of money and without my knowledge refunded all unknown/different transactions after a certain date, unfortunately the donations were refunded and i was "abusing" you because to my knowledge i was being banned for something i didnt know about and i thought you were just banning me because i was annoying. Apparently i have a "gambling" problem when i was twelve and my best skin was under $2. i tried to explain the situation to you but you thought i was lieing just to get the money back.

If your parents were having an issue with money, for 1, you wouldn't be saying that here. And 2, why would you spend your parents' money knowing they are having financial issues? Ban should stay in place.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Just now, Harik said:

If your parents were having an issue with money, for 1, you wouldn't be saying that here. And 2, why would you spend your parents' money knowing they are having financial issues? Ban should stay in place.

1. i have to say that here thats how desperate i am 2. i didnt know that they were having finacial issues until after the ban, i tried to explain the situation to skyprah after i found out but he ignored me.

I don't really care about your excuse that's not what you said at the time. You deleted me prior to refunding the donation when I hadn't even realized yet. You then ignored and deleted my comments on your wall until I commented and added your friend and told him what you did in which you added me back. I asked to you to stop the refund and I would give you money back without having to do a paypal dispute. I could of done the paypal dispute and won which I always would/will but at my fault completely forgot about it causing me to get charged an additional $10USD by papal for not replying to your refund. If I had remembered then you "parents" would of been given no refund. I gave you a chance which you had no intention of doing.  All during this you continued to play on my servers in which I eventually banned you after you had no intention to pay anything back. And yes, you were gambling at the time.   

Also when you make a ban account, use the account that was originally banned. You state your reason was "Ignoring Admins" but on your account it's actually a Duplicate account. 

Here was your original account that was originally banned which is now VAC banned 

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=62440865&advType=steam

https://steamcommunity.com/id/FuckOffmeh

7 minutes ago, Nick. said:

1. i have to say that here thats how desperate i am 2. i didnt know that they were having finacial issues until after the ban, i tried to explain the situation to skyprah after i found out but he ignored me.

You literally deleted me prior/at the same time of the refund and ignored/deleted my comments on your wall until I literally had to contact your friend who also played the server to embarrass you in which you finally replied.

What did i say at the time? I was 12 at the time and didnt know how to stop it because my parents werent listening to me at the time because i was grounded 1 week prior to the incident. i was going to give you the $10usd back that u lost after my parents fixed there finacial issues which you ignored/declined which would've helped the issue because you couldv'e reset me on the server and all would of been well. i have since then lost access to that account seeing as i forgot my password and lost access to the email for that account, i tried to open a ticket to steam but they couldnt help me. therefore i opened the ban appeal with this account and used the reason from my old account so you knew who i was, i admit to cheating in the past but ask all staff on matrix and other combat surf servers that i play on they can confirm i dont cheat anymore, thats how i got admin on matrix. and i did have intention to pay the money you lost back. i have never gambled with my own money in my life, if ive ever gambled i use the affiliate money from codes ive found from my favourite youtubers to support them, if i get anything good from that affiliate money then i will minimal amount in too cash out the items i won. im sorry that i didnt handle it right, you were an adult yelling at me for money problems which i had no idea about. I'm sincerely sorry about that incident and have wanted to make ammends and pay back the money you lost ever since. but you keep ignoring/declining so i made this appeal as a last resort, i know this shouldv'e been my first method to get unbanned but i didnt want to explain my parents finacial problems with everyone.

20 hours ago, Nick. said:

18 hours ago, Nick. said:

What did i say at the time? I was 12 at the time

Don't play the 'i was a twelvie card' if you're the same age or just turned 13... like wot?

19 hours ago, Nick. said:

Apparently i have a "gambling" problem when i was twelve

Firstly you need to use past tense aka "had" not "have" and please structure your sentences properly... this just shows your still 12 or just turned 13. Not to mention you would have recently gotten over your addiction seeing as you were banned quite recently.. pretty good rehab ay? Please stop mentioning matrix, no one cares if you're admin on there... it's not going to sway our opinion if you parade your accomplishments on other servers.

• Like 2

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Honestly dude I have looked through all of this sounds pretty sus if your parent were scammed out of money why didn't you tell them that was you not a scam also how were they scammed if u don't mind me asking nothing personal just provide the way they got scammed because from what I've heard from here I don't trust you I still don't quite fully understand what's going on and I don't think I want to but I have to say that if Skyprah doesn't reply HES BUSY . If you really need him that bad contact someone who will respond and they will get Skyprah. there are few community directors who Skyprah talks to alot aswell as several admins like naga 

To me your story doesn't add up but I understand why you won't give to much info ... (and yes Rensta if you see this I'm sorry I'm still posting alot I will try work on it)

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

4 hours ago, Nick. said:

I was 12 at the time

When you applied on another server in August 2017, you stated you were older than 15. I never remembered you being 12 when I banned you in January 2017, unless you've aged 3 years in 10 months.. at that rate you'll be 45 in 10 years :KZG_old_banter:

Seems to me like a lie a kid makes to get out of situations. I used to do those all the time when I was younger. Not cool to lie kid, a few dollars doesn't affect 'financial troubles' of your parents.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic