SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

=|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu's Abuse Report

Yoshi

Their Ingame Name: =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ioutrankyou/

Reason why you think they abused?: He has slayed, muted, gagged and temporarily banned me for "breaking the rules"

Witnesses's (if any): http://steamcommunity.com/id/l0uisbaz/ , http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095420641/ , http://steamcommunity.com/id/CertifiedCjumper/. There are obviously more witnesses but I'm not certain if they were there or not from off the top of my head. If you ask people that are not regularly I'm sure you can find more witnesses.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utN7xlEUEj0 In the video, he makes the point that I can only kill him if he followed me. However, if this was the case then I shouldn't have been slayed as the rule only states that "Camping teleporters is punishable" and I didn't camp said teleporter. If anyone reading this believes that I was in the wrong then the rules should be altered to clearly reflect what is and isn't punishable as what I did in the video did not go against any of the rules found on the KZG forums despite what you may think.

He has also called me out for tele-camping before when I wasn't recording. When I told him I that I didn't tele-camp and wanted a response he gave me his definition of tele-camping which didn't align with the tele-camping rule found on the forums. When I pointed this out to him and continue to demand a reason as to why I was muted he dealt with it by muting and gagging me until it eventually led to a me receiving a thirty minute ban. I will admit that I called him a bad admin numerous times out of frustration with his incompetence as an admin with privileges. However, it can't be dismissed that he didn't know the rules, had a false definition of tele-camping, and didn't own up to his actions when I told him the exact rule which I read directly off the forum page. If you want any proof of this ask witnesses (I'm sure that http://steamcommunity.com/id/l0uisbaz/ and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095420641/ were there but i'm not sure about the other one. If these two aren't enough please ask people who play regularly and you will find someone who was there. Asking the admin may help, even if he will tell a biased story.)

You have used the wording of the rule to justify you clearly breaking the rule, @ioutrankyou slayed you as he was enforcing the rule as it was meant to be, he never followed you through the teleporter he used a seperate teleporter to get to the same spot you were and you instantly killed him breaking the rule. Also as you state about the rule "Camping teleporters is punishable", this is waiting for any amount of time for someone to exit the teleporter and to kill them which you clearly showed in your video you doing, even if you are moving away from it you were actively looking at the teleporter and waiting for someone to exit it and kill them. The only way that something like that would be allowed is if they followed you through as the rules states but as he did not follow you through the teleporter but he was exiting from a different place, you had no excuse for killing him and you infringed as you were infriging on the second part of the rule.

Another thing as soon as you killed him you started saying "actively leaving, actively leaving", this does not apply to the situation in the video as the rule "Killing players that follow you through teleporters is allowed only when attempting to flee." Only applies if the player was following you which he wasnt, leaving you still breaking the second part of the rule.

Now the reasons you were muted as you said "I will admit that I called him a bad admin numerous times out of frustration with his incompetence as an admin with privileges." Admins do not take this sort of criticism lightly, you were in the wrong about how the rule is meant to be enforced and you start insulting/ abusing him about it, this caused you to be muted/gagged and in the end banned. I was not on the server when you were banned and slayed but i was on today when you continued with your abuse and insults to out rank you, if that was the same as how you acted the day before then out rank you had every right to give punishments to you. Also im just guessing here but out rank you likely told you many times to stop acting like you were on the server and you likely ignored him multiple times to the point he was forced to ban you, while on the server the admin has the last say on things its clearly stated on the rules and if you disagree then make a abuse report, the fact is you ignored this during both times you were fighting with him on the server, yesterday and today when i was present. If you are so keen on quoting the rules and calling him out for things then Please read what i paste below from the rules, these are the things you broke on the server during your time on the server.

• Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.
  • Mic/Chat spam is not allowed.

• Administrators and/or Moderators will always have the last say. If you disagree with a Staff Member and you think they are abusing their powers - make an[ABUSE REPORT]
  • And of course: Killing players that follow you through teleporters is allowed only when attempting to flee. Camping teleporters is punishable.

Just a quick note after scanning through what you wrote.

• ""Camping teleporters is punishable", this is waiting for any amount of time for someone to exit the teleporter and to kill them which you clearly showed in your video you doing, even if you are moving away from it you were actively looking at the teleporter and waiting for someone to exit it and kill them. " You say that camping is waiting for any amount of time for someone to exit the teleporter. I did not wait for anyone to come. Me saying "actively leaving" implies that I wanted to use the teleporter to go back up to the top of the map and leave as soon as possible proving that my intention was to never wait for someone. I'm not going to just let someone that goes through the teleporter after me just kill me and after looking up the definition of wait I got this "stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or event." I did not stop what I was doing which was leaving until someone came you can see this and I made sure Ioutrankyou knew this when I said "actively leaving". Just to clear up your misconception that I said that to abuse the wording of the first part of the rule.
  •  "You have used the wording of the rule to justify you clearly breaking the rule," I read the rule as it is. When it comes to justifying actions you can't leave it up to implying what the rule means. You can't have a rule that says you can do this but you will be punished for that and expect for people to understand an implied meaning. If you think what I did was breaking the rule then fix the rule. 
  • "Also im just guessing here" Anything past that line is meaningless to me. Everything you say here is just speculation with no actual proof and as for the rules the third dot point isn't even a rule.
  • I don't understand why you said "out rank you likely told you many times to stop acting like you were on the server". Quite frankly, I'm not sure you even read what I wrote that or you just don't care enough to check what you are writing about. Everything that I put as proof happened when I was on the server.
  • " you start insulting/ abusing him about it, this caused you to be muted/gagged and in the end banned" Please don't assume that because I said I called him a bad admin that I continuously kept calling him a bad admin. "When I pointed this out to him and continue to demand a reason as to why I was muted he dealt with it by muting and gagging me until it eventually led to a me receiving a thirty minute ban". If you read what I wrote in more detail instead of more speculation as you weren't even on the server that would be appreciated.

If someone comes through a teleporter and you instantly shoot them that's telecamping. I wasn't following you at all, in either scenario's. So the exception to the rule doesn't apply. I was afforded no chance to defend myself. The Small clip shows that.

As riddler was trying to explain. You've clearly misunderstood the rule. You're continually grasping at 'allowed only when attempting to flee.' except that isn't the whole rule. You've neglected the fact it's in relation to when people follow you through a teleporter. I wasnt following you at all, so it doesn't matter if you where attempting to flee or not.

"Killing players that follow you through teleporters is allowed only when attempting to flee. Camping teleporters is punishable. "

The Mute and Gag were because you were arguing and abusing me. Then further continued to harrass me everytime you killed me, with comments of bad admin abuser telecamper. I asked you plenty of times, that's enough. Telling you to report it on the forums. Extended mutes and gags were not enough, so i ended with a 30minute ban. I dont want to ban you but you wouldn't stop. I dont want to mute or gag you either. You enjoy talking on the mic, as i do and others.

yoshi in the future speak to a senior before you make a fool out of your self.. this is attention seeking drama and well you got good attention youre on a blacklist as far as I see it

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Suppose I should comment given it's a report against an Aim Admin (although on a different server). As far as I can see (and my interpretation of the rules) you broke a rule, @ioutrankyou punished you for breaking the rules. You got mad and decided he was wrong.

Killing players that follow you through teleporters is allowed only when attempting to flee. Camping teleporters is punishable.

Firstly, you've misinterpreted the rules. 

The exception, "only when attempting to flee" is referring to, in this case, ioutrank you, not yourself.

Please make sure YOU understand the rules before trying to accuse admins of enforcing them correctly.

Also, FYI, Administrators and/or Moderators will always have the last say.

Edited by panthA

2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

yoshi in the future speak to a senior before you make a fool out of your self.. this is attention seeking drama and well you got good attention youre on a blacklist as far as I see it

Every time I wished to speak to an admin about what I saw as abuse I was told to make an abuse report. Unlike how you tell people to speak to a senior, the directions given to me was to make an abuse report. However, I will remember to ask a senior next time I feel an admin abused.

13 minutes ago, panthA said:

Suppose I should comment given it's a report against an Aim Admin (although on a different server). As far as I can see (and my interpretation of the rules) you broke a rule, @ioutrankyou punished you for breaking the rules. You got mad and decided he was wrong.

Firstly, you've misinterpreted the rules. 

The exception, "only when attempting to flee" is referring to, in this case, ioutrank you, not yourself.

Please make sure YOU understand the rules before trying to accuse admins of enforcing them correctly.

Also, FYI, Administrators and/or Moderators will always have the last say.

The exception, in this case, didn't even matter as he didn't follow me through the teleporter in the first place. What I am getting mad about is what is "punishable". The rule states that "Camping teleporters is punishable". Therefore, if I get slayed when I wasn't camping a teleporter or breaking a different rule then I was slayed for breaking a rule which didn't exist.

6 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Every time I wished to speak to an admin about what I saw as abuse I was told to make an abuse report. Unlike how you tell people to speak to a senior, the directions given to me was to make an abuse report. However, I will remember to ask a senior next time I feel an admin abused.

drop names what admins denying talking to you about it? I think you are full of it

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Please, tell me where I said I was denied a talking to. I said that when I thought they were complaining and pointed it out the them, they told me to go make an abuse report if I wished to continue the discussion. Frankly, I think you saying that I am "full of it" is really insulting. Please leave your negative opinion of me or anything I am associated with out of the discussion.

Edited by Yoshi

It's clearly unanimous that the admin didn't break any rules and that your understanding of the rules is lackluster and hopefully will improve after carefully reading what has been given to you within the thread. In terms of abuse - the admin concerned followed the rules and applied the correct punishments that were expected of him.

You also followed what you were told ("make an abuse report if you disagree"), however just following that advice doesn't guarantee that others will see it the same way as you. 

Bad luck, take this one on the chin, keep playing.

Edited by Are Koreans Really People?

26 minutes ago, Are Koreans Really People? said:

It's clearly unanimous that the admin didn't break any rules and that your understanding of the rules is lackluster and hopefully will improve after carefully reading what has been given to you within the thread. In terms of abuse - the admin concerned followed the rules and applied the correct punishments that were expected of him.

You also followed what you were told ("make an abuse report if you disagree"), however just following that advice doesn't guarantee that others will see it the same way as you. 

Bad luck, take this one on the chin, keep playing.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Hoping I don't get blacklisted from the servers though.

Problems, mistakes, arguments happen - the idea is to keep it from escalating, just treat it as another death or bad luck, that way no bans will be dished out and no grudges will be held, good luck.

On 11/21/2017 at 3:01 PM, Yoshi said:

Pretty much what I was thinking. Hoping I don't get blacklisted from the servers though.

I'm sure I speak for most of KZG when I say we don't ban people for making 2 abuse reports and instantly "blacklist" them from playing on our servers. We are here to try and make your experience as well as the other 520,000 other players (yes...520k) that come to KZG the best it can be. You thought we were lacking in knowledge of our rules and reported those involved. Turns out, we disagree. Not exactly something, at least I would consider, bannable.

Have fun.

No blacklist or grudges or anything of that nature. This whole thing is just a mis understanding of the rules. When looking back at this I definitely could handle the situation better on my part. By adding people to my friends list to continue it in private.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic